• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Aeon of Strife] Weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Well I started having a functioning dimensional travel system in my map.
Now the thing is that I wanted various weapons and tools for dimensional marines for allowing them to kill each other better.
I decided that the limiting factor would be inventory slots(and I intend to have mostly active stuff(and I do not like having too much defensive stuff) so please do not suggest bullet proof vests) and so to allow all marines to summon the items they want.
Now the problem is that I made 12 items that are all somehow a bit interesting.
I do not want to ditch one and I do not want either to split it in two spell books and have one nearly empty.
So I decided I would ask for more weapon ideas.
Current weapon set:
Chtulutech potion:allows when used to see stuff like if it was in your dimension
Dimensional tracing gun:when used on a target(even if it is out of your dimension) deals low damage to it and make it be always visible like if it was in your dimension
Dog beam:Make an aoe line attack toward the selected thing damaging stuff in its line no matter its dimension and making dogs appear in the line.
Medikit:slowly heals over time and heals when used.
Pusher:deals damage to the target and sends it to another dimension that is not yours(works on stuff not in your dimension).
Railgun:deals high damage at long range but works only on stuff in your dimension and have long cooldown
Rocket launcher:deals damage over a huge area of effect but only on stuff in your dimension.
Shotgun:medium range,good damage and low cooldown.(only on stuff in your dimension)
Super shotgun:short range,high damage and average cooldown.(only on stuff in your dimension)
Teleporter:teleports you at the target location or creature(if a location you stay in the same dimension if it is an creature you get to the target creature dimension)
Trans-dimensional hook:gets the target in your dimension.
Evil chaingun:Short cool-down and can target through dimensions and deals damage over time but low damage weapon.

If you want to you can suggest other weapons.

Level 5
They are all at the same place however people can not see stuff from other dimensions unless they use weird tools.
So for example if there is three players at the same place and that two of them are in one dimension and there is one in one other dimension the two players in the same dimension can see each other but they can not see the player in the other dimension and the player in the other dimension can not see the two other players.
In the example with three players there would be only two dimensions loaded but if the lone player goes in the same dimension as the two others there would be only one dimension loaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.