• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

asking for cool spells to be made....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
to all spell makers out there... These spells are unique, and need high spell making skills and creativity... plz try makin them.

1st Spell : Galaxian Explosion.
A small aoe spell with high impact damage, needs a model of blowin planets and stuff..

2nd spell : Dimensional Rift.
Teleports a target enemy unit to another dimension makin him useless for 5 seconds.. then come back with 100 less hp... *he doesn't regenerate jp/mana in the other dimension, disappears from the map, returns with the same items/cooldowns... Also make a trigger for noobs who think it's a bug: "Player name has been sent to another dimension and will be back in 5 seconds." with a countdown timer on the screen* and when the target is back..the terrain moves like in earthquake. needs a model of moving planets and dimensions or use black hole(available on the site)...

3rd spell : Mind confusion.
makes a target enemy unit walk like a random critter, use spells on other targets(if possible) to a short period of time.

4th spell : sickness.
targets falls asleep if left alone or got too many fast commands.... (is dispellable) and slows spell cooldowns.

5th : Psychic Heal.
caster is channelin a spell ... has a light around him and starts healin units in an area of effect dependin on a percentage of their initial hp...

If u like those request and are able/like to perform them... I've got more requests to be announced later on.. for more info bout all the spells plz msg me.

Level 9
1) Very easy. You just need to request a model.
2) My Wormhole spell is a lot like that. You can easily edit it to match the other criteria.
http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Spells&ID=268&sid=f49e608149a71c4d741d3c98b006c910
3) Just add the Wander ability to the target unit.
4) My Fever spell is a sickness spell. You can't slow ability cooldowns.
http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Spells&ID=243&sid=f49e608149a71c4d741d3c98b006c910
5) This one is also easy. Pick a random unit in range, trigger the healing, and trigger the special effects.

~The_Raven

Status
Not open for further replies.