• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sorry to ask...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
But I was wondering if someone would help with my triggering of a spell, I can't seem to get it all the way right. It's supposed to be a spell that creates a unit (child) on the target of the spell, which I have down, but it's also sposed to act like hot potato in a way. You get this on you and if you attack another unit then the unit trasfers to the next unit. Also, at the end of this the person with the unit is supposed to explode, and get hurt for x amount of damage.

I was trying it by a buff, switching off a dummy unit with a map large buff, then hurting the unit that has the buff, and switching off the unit with the buff, but I couldn't seem to get the triggers right, hence why I am here.

Btw, sorry if I am in the wrong area, didn't know if I should go here or triggers.

Level 1
Tell you the truth any way it would work. o.o I've only worked with using the triggers as they are, never learned eigther of the two other ways, I guess I should though, it'd eliminate alot of time in the long run.

If anyone would help me it would be greatly appreciated, and it would help further develop the skills for my AOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.