• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Difference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Lucifer the Morningstar, Lord of the Sun, Bringer of the Hevenly Light, Prince of the Celestial Kingdom, and Ruler of the World was the brother of God\Yaweh. He was the highest of the Angels, the Seraphim of the greatest House, the Namaru, or the Angels of Fire who helped with the creation of this universe. He and a third of the Angels Fell due to their love of humanity and their unwillingness to bend to the unfair demands of a tyrannical commander who demanded mindless obediance. He loves mankind, does not like God, but prefers to keep to people and is a very kind hearted Elohim.

Satan means the Adversary, he is the sworn enemy of mankind and God alike. He and the Angels who sided with him during the War are what are commonly called Demons, they seek the destruction and corruption of the Choir and the Sons of Adam alike.

Does that make sense?

Level 21
i dont really care for religion, i would like to believe god and jesus exested till the ends of the earth but over time i have come to believe that the only forces in this word can be scientifically proven.

and because of that i havent bothered to learn about it.

Level 12
Well I feel sorry for you then, Dan, for there are many things that science cannot prove the existance of. In fact, science contradicts itself in several little bits and pieces which I find rather amusing. Also one needs not be a member of a particular religion or philosophy to understand and appreciate it, I myself am not a Christian follower but I still study the religous texts of it.

[align=left:dde2b4b0df] As for the War of Power: [/align:dde2b4b0df]

After God created All-Mother Eve to replace the missing Lilith, He told the Elohim that they should always watch over, protect, and love His newest children with all of the hearts. They did this willingly and easily, as is the nature of their kind. However, Yaweh also charged them with another, far more difficult duty: to remain hidden from humanity and not let them know of the prescense of others.

This may not seem like a contradiction, but consider how ingorant Eve and Adam were of, well, everything. They may have been the incarnation of human perfection, but they did not know it. They may have had all of the skills humanity can ever posses, but they did not use them for lack of knowledge. Also, after God left them in the night, they were alone and did not know that they were surrounded by loving beings who wanted to help them.

There was a great meeting in the castle of a Nerebu after a few years, debating as to what shoul be done and the meaning of the Two Mandates. Many said that God would reveal all and had his own plan, other began to claim that perhaps God was just being cruel. Some said they should rise and help Eve and Adam, other said they should stay hidden. In the end, the great Seraphim Lucifer came to the meeting to end the debate once and for all.

Many asked if the Morningstar had brough news from the Almighty, he simply shook his head. He told them that he loved his brother, the Allmaker, very much, but he could not in good faith hold true to both promises. Elohim asked him which he meant to break, his reply was that he would chose the side of love for the All-Mother and All-Father, revealing himself and any who came with him to aid him in widening the eyes of their charges.

They departed for the Earth then, and slowly began to reveal themselves in order from the Ninth House to the First house in order to not scare the humans as much. Each of the Nine taught humanity different gifts, and explained what each of their roles played, and that it was all done from love.

Well that is the basic explanation of the Fall, I will get to the War of Power another day. Any questions let me know, or anything I can clarify upon I shall try, if I know it myself.

PS: I like this new colour thingy :twisted:

Level 12
Actually Lucifer lives in another Garden, the third one he and Lilith had created together for their children. God, however, did not like this and sent a host of Malhim and destroyed the Garden and killed all 13 children due to God's jealousy and contempt. The Rising Sun lives there still, in the ashes, weeping for what was lost and the life that can never know peace again so long as his wife is seeking vengeance against the one who wronged them.

The War of Power was started on the morning after the Opening (or the Fall depending upon how you look at it) when Michæl appeared with the remaining two-thirds of the Celestial Choir. He was previously a lowly cherubim, but with over one half of the Namaru siding with their Seraphim he was promoted by Yaweh in His infinite spite and childishness.

Coming from the Heavens with the Host, Michæl demanded the absolute surrender of the Fallen Elohim, stating that they would be obliderated and that the Children of the All-Parents would be returned to their "natural" ignorant state of existance, as though nothing at all had happened. This was unexpected in its harshness, but was not all too surprising. As can be reasoned, none submitted to this oppresive sentance.

Michæl then cursed the Fallen, damning each House with their worst fears and a perversion of the gifts given to humanity. The ensuing War was over a thousand years long, and was a very terrible thing to behold. Whole realities and continuims were destroyed or defiled, nothing was safe from the wrath of Heaven.

The ensuing War took over a thousand years as the earth measures time, and was a very terrible thing. Many realities and seperate realms were destroyed by both the Celestial and the Infernal armies, it was a slaughter of which the likes of Creation has never again seen, and will not see again until the Reckoning.

Level 21
so people say lucifer is bad but actually he is a ncier person than God, thats intresting. so the wars were fought in heaven and other realms? is Michæl the devil then?? if he has only the power of a cherubim why cant God just destroy him? how did Michæl become the devil? did the all-parent live for thousands of years then because the devil and the apple and stuff so they must have been alive after the battle?

Level 12
Well, God is a childish, selfish bastard, so yes, I imagine the one who loves mankind would be nicer than Him.

The War of Power was fought everywhere, Heaven and Earth, space, water, other Realms and planes of existance, anywhere and everywhere, and more.

No, Michæl is the Usurper; after Lucifer and the other Fallen rebelled God appointed Michæl to be the Seraphim of the Nammaru, the position formerly held by the Morningstar. Yaweh gave unto the Usurper great power, but not as much as Lucifer had as that would be impossible, even for God, to divulge enough power to fully make a Seraphim.

Why would God want to destroy His right-hand angel?

He did not, Beelzebub did.

All Father Adam and All Mother Eve did indeed live for roughly fifteen-hundred years before succumbing the Curse of the Second and Ninth Houses. It was not because of "the apple" (by which you mean the Fruit of Wisdom, which was not an apple) nor the Devil. Actually, the word Devil is misleading as it actually applies to a Fallen House, not to a specific individual. When Michæl cursed the First House he named them the Devils. Yes, Adam and Eve were alive shortly after War, but they quickly died afterwards.

Level 12
Satan means Adversary, and he (where the hell did you come up with a female?) is the name commonly given to Beelzebub, the King of the Flies. He was a high Archangel of the Eighth House before the Fall, and afterwards he became the general of the Iron Legion. Beelzebub took a perverse pleasure in torturing the souls of humans, even before the defeat, and as such Lucifer cast him and all of his followers out from the ranks of his army, declared Beelzebub a traitor to the cause, and consigned him to a deep prison inside of the Plane of Torture. That is when Satan came to be, as Beelzebub swore that he would not be stopped until he had destroyed both the Celestial Choir and the Infernal Host, declaring himself the enemy of Elohim and human alike.

In case you were wondering, the Eighth House was the House of illusions and mind.

Level 21
sorry that was a typing mistake, i wrote doe she as in does he. so the Plane of Torture is hel i take it? and so how would aperson be sent to hell then, because most of what you say contridict everything i know about the old testiment anyway. its actually alot more intresting.

Level 12
Actually Dan, the Fall is not in the Old Testament, nor is the War, nor even the name of Lucifer. I apologize for misreading your sentance earlier, I did not catch that mistake so I thought you meant female, I should have reread it.

A soul gets sent to Satan when its vibration frequency is harmonious with that of the Adversary and his Army, id est when a person becomes distraught and rebels against everything they once held dear, when they commit heinous acts of wanton violence, genocidial tendencies, et cetra.

By the same coin, one could enter the Garden of Lucifer, Uriel, Sammæl, Gabriel, and all of the other Gardens.

Level 12
No, some of it was in the Dead Sea Scrolls, but the vast majourity of it was from what is known as Lost Genesis. It chronicles the complete "history" of the world from before creation up to when Noah makes a Covenant with God. It is told as it was revealed to Methusalah by Raphæl, who acted as a Metatron.

Level 4
Interesting stuff, Will, but you forgot to mention that the Lord of the Flies is also a pretty good ping-pong player. Not to mention everyone's jealousy of his ping-pong skills also got him a front row seat in the plain of torture.

Level 12
Well that really depends upon who it is that determines if it is interesting or not. I find Lilith intensely interesting, others might find her boring or stupid. Uriel is perhaps my favourite of the Seraphims, but many do not agree with me on that.

Clarify on what you think is interesting, give examples, and I will tell you more.

Level 4
the bible was written by some talented writers. if you treat it like a normal book its is a good book to read. its not the book that causes the problems its the people who read it which is why some people are reluctant to read it.

Level 12
Very true Ryann. Even the christians cannot agree on how to interpert most of it, as is seen by cosntant bickering and in fighting.

Level 4
THis is ment for no offence. But i do not belive in both of them. (also. read the warhammer 40000 chaos codex and see what they say about Lucifer.) THis could be because of my upbringing or my music.

Level 4
Malufa";p="4720 said:
Very true Ryann. Even the christians cannot agree on how to interpert most of it, as is seen by cosntant bickering and in fighting.
Yeah i don't mean to offend either, but nobody should let a book influence themselfs and others to harm.

Level 12
XxSniperWolfxX";p="4764 said:
LOL. I din't mean i thought what the book said. I just ment that they got it wrong so we should luagh at them. Those books are only for people who play the game (eg. me) but only need it to acualy play. not read the stories. And now i have no idea about what i am sayng so i am going to stop.
Post deleted due to serving no purpose.

Level 12
GST_Nemisis";p="4748 said:
it similar how i dont under stand what jihad is.

If I remember correctly it is basically their version of the Rapture. I assume you know what that is?

Level 21
it is the reason behind why muslims (or people of islamic faith) would want to commit terrorist act. it says about how when someone is pure they can kill for allah if its for a reason, but i dont see what the reason is. i do not understand it.... it is only how they have interprited it from the quaran (i dunno how its spelt)

Level 4
Keep in mind that its not the muslims that are people who wish to be terrorists. It is the extremists of the muslim community who commit terrorists acts. For example: Usama bin-laden, he exploits the feeble minded muslims by claiming that the americans, hindus, jews, isrealeans, etc. are "evil" and if you die while fighting these "evils" you are a martyr and you get a whole bunch of good stuff in the after life. However, i don't see how harming innocent people can get you anything good. Basically what i am saying is the muslim community is not to blame, they are honestly good people, my great grandfater was muslim. There are extrimists in other religions too. Like christianity, the southern baptists have an extrimist group called the "KKK." So yeah, watch out for the really messed up people because they may use their religion against you.

Level 12
No Dan, the Rapture is what will happen before the Final Judgement. It is when all of the people whose faith is pure are taken from their earthly domain and given into the care of God. Then Jesus will return to earth with seven iron stars in his right hand and a bloody double edged sword in his left, pure white robes to his ankles, and leading a holy armour of the dead. That is when they will battle with Satan, pronounce judjement on all of the souls not able to go to heaven (see who goes to hell, who limbo, and who purgatory), and leave this planet to the rule of Satan and his minions for the next 10.000 years.

Level 12
Limbo is a state of quasi-being, neither fully alive nor dead, you are tantalized by the memories of things but cannot actually experiance them. In a way it is a type of Hell in that it would be torturous to be there, but it is not a "bad" place, it is merely neutral.

Purgatory is where people earn the right to go to heaven, some scholars believe that Earth itself is Purgatory, where we are judged based upon our decisions and actions. Newer scholars disclaim this idea as they are more for a "loving relational" God, take it as you wish. Usually still born babies and young children go here as they have not been properly indoctrinated into the fold.

Yes, it is indeed possible to go to a different Garden (make sure you capitalize it) that that of Yaweh. It is more of a matter of how your soul resonates and if your pattern can fit with theirs, and not whose creed you claim to follow. I, for instance, would most likely go to Uriel's, as I am a nature lover and enthusiast. I could easily live my life in the wild, and have thought of doing so many times. Injured animals come to me to heal them, only horses and humans fear me, birds love me the most. Even dogs and cats that supposedly like no one like me and allow me to hold and pet them.

Level 21
Malufa";p="4908 said:

I, for instance, would most likely go to Uriel's, as I am a nature lover and enthusiast. I could easily live my life in the wild, and have thought of doing so many times. Injured animals come to me to heal them, only horses and humans fear me, birds love me the most. Even dogs and cats that supposedly like no one like me and allow me to hold and pet them.

hey that just like me, except i like horses. if u remeber i said to u how i would love to be like david attenborough? hes like the most famous natrual historian ever.

so what about the rest of the lost genisis, can u post a web site please?

Level 12
There is no website, it is from a book. Well, scrolls really. Very rare and hard to find, I know the Vatican has a copy, my copy is from the Dark Ages, it was sealed away just before the Church went and systematically purged all of the records of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.