• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Time Shattered: The Time War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Kal:"Oh.. you little demoic bastard!"
Kal runs quickly up to Lucifer and snap kicks him in the face *owned* but Lucy returns a blow to the arm
"Ok, time for some serious whoop ass"
Kal brings out his claw *now searing hot* and manages to get Lucifer in leg, then with perfect timing and accuracy, fire a bolt a pure flame into Lucy's chest, while Gold-eye flys so fast he blurs all the way, and lands into Lucy's chest, leaving the final blow open into his heart
Kal:"Don't be too cocky you motherfucker!"
And Kal picks up Gold-eye, Kal using his fire to ignite Gold-eye and having Gold-eye use his holy power to make himself twice as deadly, He not only turns blood red and fiery but has a orange bright glow around him and Kal
Kal:"Redemption did come to me... So let's give it what It wants!"
Kal stabs Lucy, causing him to die Sauron style.

OOC:Is it acceptable to kill him now? and also change me to Half-Pandori Half-angel

Level 14
Gold-eye sliced the head of Lucifer. The true power of him came into gold eye. The power changed the blade into a angelic black blade, And Kal got some of the energy. Now I can defeat the true power of the gods. The Being called JC. The blade floated into Kal's hand and the power was great.

Level 4
OOC: is he gonna go back? and did u decapitat my arms n legs? or r they juts slices?
Kal:"*coughs* Grant.. wha- th-... fuck- *vomits blood and falls down releasing Gold-eye from his grip*
Kal pants and is surrounded by the same black flame that healed him before, and manages to kneel and ignites himself once again
"Grant... I'm sorry"
He release a blast of flame from his mouth and eyes setting Helio's host ablaze, his skin burnt to a crisp. Kal is thrown back and can't get up

OOC: U kill me I kill you!, yeah either res or get rid of him

Level 11
OOC : Grant is dead, and won't be coming back

Helios were threwn to a pool of magma.
Helios:"You may have destroyed my vessel, but I can't be destroyed, just wait, till the end of winter."
Helios disappeared within the blink of eye.

OOC : Helios cut your arms and legs. To recover it, just say it grew up.

Level 4
OOC: Loki uses black magic to heal me when im srsly injured or dead, when that happens black flaem appears around me and my wounds are mere paper cuts, and i want grant back, i liked him :cry:
:pal: ME HEALZ :pal: lol
Kal:"I'm sorry Grant... I'm sorry."
Kals gets up and grabs Gold-eye
Kal:"Lets keep moving, Loki and I have unfinished buisness."

Level 14
Narrator: Winter's end has now come. While the death of Lucifer and the rise of the old ones, Our heroes find out that god might be unable to be killed. Gold-eye's power starts to grant Kal power beyond anything loki did.

Level 4
Kal picks up Grant walks solemly into a white abyss and makes his way to a large cave where he settles down and sits next to Gold-eye
Kal:"We're an inseperablepair ain't we?"
Gold-eye:"Not inseperable, just full o' stupid luck I guess"
Kal:"Hehe..."

Level 11
OOC:
Character submission, for Helios' 2nd vessel.
Name: Efret
Group:Undead
Class:Angel Slayer
Appearance: His skin burns with fire, he wore a currias(the firelord's armor) and a pair of gauntlets. his face is....unnoticeable(as it's burning with fire).
Gear: Deathlord's currias, Deathlord's Gauntlet, Deathlord's Robe, Deathlord's Scythe.
History:Just another sent undead to the earth to invade. Additional info: He's once a deathlord, that's why he got those gears.

Level 4
OOC: I really hope this isn't dead... but if ya'll are still alive im gonna make the first move.

Kal is laying in the cave when a smoke form around them, even though a fire is nowhere in sight.

Kal:"Loki..." he whispers
Kal takes Grant and stands ready for anything

Level 4
OOC: Woohoo! yahoo! shoop da woop! the rp lives! btw Multi-god, go back to my rp please, its not dead just that no one is rping >(

???:"....Kaaaalll...."
The feeling of hands creeping upon Kal makes him somewhat nervous
???:"......Join....us....Kaalll....."
The voice whispers closer and closer to him
???:"Join us.... Kaaaall.... Or....Die"
There are now multiple voices around him
???:"Joinn...Joinn"
???2:"...Join...or die...."
???3:"..Kallllll....Join... or die..."
???4:"..........Kaaaaaaaaaaaaal.........."
Though the voices are nearly silent, they drive Kal insane
Kal:"Shut up....SHADDAP!!!!!!!"
He shrieks
Gold-eye is utterly confused, he can't hear what Kal hears
Kal suddenly drops Gold-eye
Kal:"LOKI!!!!! END THE MIND GAMES AND FIGHT!"He screams through the cave
Kal is enraged and cannot think clearly, and picks Gold-eye back up. But the familiar black apparition appears before them, ready to strike

Level 11
Meanwhile,

Efret: "Guardin' bases is gettin' borin', I need somethin' fun to do."
That time Efret saw a blade came out of the ground, emitting unholy aura, it was Helios.
Efret: "What is this blade? Kind cool if I have to say. Kay, gettin' serious. This sword has some kind of gloomy aura if I hafta say."
Helios:"You bitchin' beast of hells come here, grab me and feel the powers of the greatest hell!(lie)"
Efret:"Fine bullshit sword"

As Efret holds the sword he feels Helios trying to posses his body.

Efret:"Haha, trying to soul steal eh? Useless, now I will be your master!"
Helios:"Shit"

Level 4
Kal lifts up Gold-eye and has both of them ignite, along with Gold-eye's angelic aura
He thrusts the sword into Loki but he Loki shifts to the side and swipes at Kal's head
Kal counters the attack by ducking and elbowing Loki by the chest, sending both backward
Loki:"Kal, your power is too great to be wasted on me"
Kal:"Fuck you!"
Loki:"Kal, I can give you power of the gods! And we may rule over the mortals!"
Kal:"Yeah.. I do plan on gaining power, by taking it from you!"
He slashes rapidly but skillfuly at Loki, who is dodging at a fast pace
Kal:"Gold-eye... do your thing"

Level 14
OK I'm The Gold Eye.
A angelic form of gold eye appeared and the sword went to him. He moved faster then Loki. One single thrust and all was over. Loki became part of the sword and it changed to a golden celestial form. Then floated back to Kal.
It is done I'm the sword Gold Eye

Level 11
Meanwhile,

Efret was wandering around with Helios.
Efret:"This is the tower, which is built around the 1220s. Understand Helios?"
Helios:"Not my prob."
That time a messenger came.
Messenger:"Lord Efret! We have reports that Loki died during the fight in the north cape!"
Efret:"Oh, Great. Now bring me to the north cape. Activate the teleport device!"
Messenger"Yes,Sir!"
Efret:"This is the time, that his powers will be mine, and I will rule the world!"

Then Efret and Helios got teleported in front of the cave, where Loki was killed.
Efret:"Yes..I can feel the aura!"
Helios:"SO, whatcha gunna do?"

OOC: Efret had never wanted to be the pandori's slave.

Level 4
OOC:OH GAWD SOWWY IM BACK had a sore throat :sad:
Kal is thrown back to the cave wall, causing the cave's base to crumble somewhat and the battle field is now unstable
Kal:"How rude..." Kal run toward Efret with his blade and thrusts out Gold-eye, but not to stab Efret but to send a a bolt of crippling dark magic hurling toward Efret

Level 4
the walls can't take another hit without collapsing now, but Kal sees that is to his advantage
Kal:"Aw... so you don't play nice?" he smirks
KAL rushes toward Efret despite the burning wound to his back and headbutts Efret to the wall then kicks Efret hard til' he falls and the cave around him begins to collapse
Kal:"Toodles" he calls as he dashes out
OOC:Dont say im op cuz i have a huge ass wound, he gonna start writhing in pain outside now

Level 11
Efret:"Arrgh...What the------"
The caves began to collapse.........
Efret:"Helios! Helios! Come 'on! you got a teleportation ability right? Teleport both of us outta here!"
Helios:"I'm channeling it right now! So shut up!"
Efret:"How long does it take????"
Helios:"1...2...3...Here we GO!!!!!"

A rock hit Efret's head right before they teleported.
Efret got teleported out of the cave while fainted.

OOC: Efret's now unconscious. Do what you have to do.

Level 4
Kal:"GGnh.. humph..."
he falls down a bleeds out in the snow, leaving a trail of blood leading to him about 11 feet away from the cave, writhing in pain and drenched in blood
Kal:"Eh... at least the ass-hrunk! Ass...hole... got a con-fucking-cusion.."
Kal:"I'm outta power Gold-eye, be nice guys and do your arch angel glowy power huh?" he passes out in the snow and blood
OOC:now when we wake up how a bout a good old fasioned sword fight BI-OTCH!

Level 14
Ok, but this requires you to NOT MOVE.
The sword moves to repair the sever parts. The pain was got stronger to the point kal got in a coma then the wounds started to help by them selfs. Kal woke up an hour later as good as new.
I had to override your nervous system then fill you power back up and wait for the rest.

Level 4
OOC:wait i thought he was farther away o_O
Kal:"Ah fuck... I really don't like you"
he rolls away and jumps up still a little woozy
his hand is unsteady but he goes into sword combat with Efret, managing to wobble away from Efret's slices and stabs.
Kal uses his claws to sucker-punch Efret right in the face, with the claws like needles in his cheek
Kal:"This is boring, you bore me" he says nonchalantly
Kal shoves his blade through Efret's stomach
Efret's scream pleases Kal
Kal:"Now your more fun" he smirks

Level 11
Efret:"AAgggghhh! Oh, do you think so?"
That Efret faded in a sec. It was an illusion!
The real Efret strikes from behind, he thrusted Helios, through Kal's heart.
Blood pours out of the wound.
Efret:"Now, DIE!"
Efret took out Helios, and sliced Kal's torso. Leaving another huge wound around his waist.

Level 14
Kal falls and Goldeye was sick of this game. The wounds healed and Kal got a celestial demon look. Goldeye was now in control and was pissed. He headed towards Efret and moved faster then him. He cut up Efret's skin then cut of his arm with helios.
"Now surrender or die" The words were said in the voices of both and in the mind.

Level 11
Efret:"I'd betta die! Wait, I'm already dead...... I'm an undead ain't I? Wait there's the word "un"! Oh God.... Kill me! Kill me now! Once and forever! Now or never!"
Helios:"Are you serious?"
Efret:"Really Helios, it's better die in an honorable way than surviving filled with shame. Goodbye mom, dad, lil bro, eld sis. I regret not being able to say sorry...."
Helios:"Oh, I dont know you have a family."
Efret:"Dear Archangel, will you heed my last wish?"

Level 14
"One wish, for I'm not an archangel. I am the entity known as Gold Eye." He was glad to see some honor in the world.

Level 11
Efret:"I can has cheez burgerz? nevermind. Slit my throat. but, save my friend. Grant Beamster. Save him.... from the Avatar Of Apocalypse........."
Helios:"We shall part, both of you.. Until we meet again...." Helios fades.

OOC:
Race submission!!!: The Apocalypse!!!!

ummm.... This may be a lame question but... How do I submit races?
Yeah, BTW I'm planning to play Grant Beamster Once again!

Level 14
"Ah, grant, a grand foe, Yes. Trust me this won't, hurt at first." The slice was perfect and the body fell. The sword flew in to a rock. Gold eye used part of his power to create a human body and pulled Helios from his stone and into the hand of the human. Efret's soul merged with the body. "The pain will be powerful but it will not kill you. You have a greater destiny. My champion of fate." Then kal and gold eye left to find a hotel and cheap beer.

OOC:Yes but you have to do the work
Name
Description:
Classes:
Gear:

Level 4
Kal:"Ugh... this is one fucked up day..."
Kal walks through the cold snow, hoping for civillization
Kal looks around and then notices something, about yard awy form his tracks are a second pair of tracks that seem to be made by a pandori
Kal:"I think someone's following us..."
he spins aroudn trying to figure out who is following them
Behind him the stalker reveals himself, a pandori warrios weilding a blazing hand axe and a torch int he other, with deep red skin and a pair of horns he is a deadly foe
Pandori:"You betrayer! you have killed our leaders! You shall feel our wrath!"
He slashes at Kal with his weapon but Kal only cuts the pandori's arm
Pandori:"You will be smited! Foul pest!"
the crazed Pandori hacks and kicks at Kal, with no aim or skill at all
Kal dodges most of his attacks and manages to behead the Pandori with Goldeye
Goldeye:"Let me take his power"
Kal:"No..."
Kal siphons the dead pandori's spirit into his and his skins turns yellowish-blue, and giving him enhanced fire ability
Kal:"I feel power..."
KaL:"I want more...."
Kal is now somewhat power hungry
OOC:Hes not evil, he just likes the ability to give himself strength

Status
Not open for further replies.