• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Army of Servos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
In a Steampunk themed RPG I'm making, there are ten classes in total.

Three are strength heroes, three are agility heroes, and three are intelligence heroes. There's a tenth that isn't based on any stat in particular. However they make these contraptions called servos that do their bidding.

I was hoping someone could help by making a skin or a model of these servos. The general concept is that the class utilizes the flesh of the enemy to sew together gears and mechanical pieces to form their mindless death machines.

The class is basically the necromancer of the game, but not adhering to any attributes allows for flexibility as their attributes make the servos stronger in one particular regard. Strength granting health, agility granting armor, and intelligence granting damage to the servos.

Let me know if you have any assets that could help with this class, or if you'd like to take a crack at it. Thanks!

Level 19
I suggest if you could give more definite description of the model/skin you are looking for. It would help a lot to people who will help you if they know what you have in mind or maybe even there is an existing model/skin out there.

Level 3
Right! Slipped my mind.

Because I play Magic: The Gathering, I like the design of their servo tokens.

servo-token-6-57071-medium.jpg

Small mechanical contraptions that have no real function. something thin and bipedal (Not a mini Metal Gear!)

Anything that is small and thin looking would be perfect for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.