Big Doll & Marionette

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
well, my first custom textured model. quite happy on this one. hope you guys like it. give credits when used.
in-game screenshot:
wrlttu.jpg

UPDATED:

Added a Marionette summon for the big guy. Marionette shares the same texture as Big Doll.

when importing Marionette, remove the _portrait so that Big Doll will still use its camera portrait.

Keywords:
doll, big, hammer, giant, golem, cracks, has, minion
Contents

Big Doll & Marionette (Model)

Big Doll & Marionette (Model)

Reviews
01:12, 3rd May 2011 anarchianbedlam: hum. the hammer during the stand animations isnt leaning on his shoulder, he just kind of holds it in the air at this incredibly odd angle. walk and attack anims are fine, death is too slow. but it's otherwise an...
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

01:12, 3rd May 2011
anarchianbedlam: hum. the hammer during the stand animations isnt leaning on his shoulder, he just kind of holds it in the air at this incredibly odd angle. walk and attack anims are fine, death is too slow. but it's otherwise an adequate model. could be useful.
approved

Level 9
I for one think it is really good for your first texture, this can have many uses. 5/5 Oh! and I think like stated before you might want to add something in between the limbs I think maybe a team colored electrical orb?

Level 4
w0w good Idea, great looking of models, well the concept is like a floating armor?... Well no need to change about the model, unless it's animation slightly not match from them, yet stone giant's animation is but spell eat tree was the animation where stone giant picking a tree to use as weapon, yet it's better after he pick the tree from upgrade animation suppose to be must a tree not axe (or what weapon can be called to that?)... From me I suggest to change that kind of animation into morph - alternate (spell eat tree animation kind was bad enough but the rest it's good enough) :D

Level 6
I like this, I think it's good it's not too bulky, feeds the 'mindless puppet' or doll as you called it, appearance, reminds me of those really annoying and never-ending puppets that attack you in Zelda Twilight princess. Also the texture is great. 5/5

Level 8
I have to admit this a very creative looking model, and the custom Texture is very well done. Overall the body shape and floating limbs remind me a lot of a monster you would find in Final Fantasy, I always liked the odd-ball-ness of japanese creativity. :grin:

An honest 5/5 from me, with some + rep for a nice model. :thumbs_up:

Regards,

Jake

It isn't the technology that makes it not fit into warcraft III. The basic style of the model doesn't blend in with other warcraft 3 models. Plenty of futuristic models, such as generalfrank's tank models, are still able to fit into the basic style of warcraft 3's models. This model looks like it would fit more into another game, such as something you might see on a console game.

Status
Not open for further replies.