• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Diablo III Terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
As part of the v1.19 release for D3W, we've been putting together some new terrain :D Thought i'de post a few screenshots ;)

D3W_01.png

D3W_02.png

D3W_03.png

D3W_04.png

D3W_05.png

D3W_06.png

D3W_07.png

Level 9
Scanniing through screens, I must say I fave the part where yo umake it look like it's closed building by moonrays and high columns at unpassable walls. Oversized shelves add some nice feeling to it. Maybe add some webbed books on them, and other stuff.

But.

Wooden-metal stairs look out of place. Replace them by some stone equivalents, or mabe hand-made out of piles of rubbish wooden ones. The wooden stakes from destroyed buildings also look awkward, they don't fit, compared how harmonic rest of terrain is.

P.S. to increase effect from chasms, try hanging some stuff over them. Imagine how giant collapsed column balancing on the side of giant fall looks like. Or even make it a bridge to other area.

Level 13
Can i have da chain 2?

Also vary nice terrain i find it a thumbs up if i have nothing to suggest about it.

Level 2
w o w

As part of the v1.19 release for D3W, we've been putting together some new terrain :D Thought i'de post a few screenshots ;)

D3W_01.png

D3W_02.png

D3W_03.png

D3W_04.png

D3W_05.png

D3W_06.png

D3W_07.png

HOLY SHIT!!
that is freakin AWESOME!!!!
:thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up:
i need some better "creepy" graphics, and those are good!

keep
up
the
AWESOME
work!

Status
Not open for further replies.