• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Diablo III Interface

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
As part of my Diablo III project, ive decided to try out a custom interface for the map. Ive posted a screenshot below:

interface.png

Updates:

interface-1.png

2-2.png

All the texture work has been taken from the Diablo III fansite kit.

Only problem is, I've got no idea how im going to take my .psd, chop it all up, and finally, import it into Warcraft III :S

Could I enlist the help of someone to do it for me? Full credit given on the hive page, and the in-game quest menu for whoever helps :D

Last edited:
Level 12
Looks very good.

Most maps i don't see a much of a need for this. But with yours its alot more of a theme and getting a feeling of the Diablo world. I think it will be a great addition.

I am a little concerned that the statues will get in the way. But its hard to say from just looking at it.

Great Job.

Ok, really goblin? Its diablo 3 and you are complaining about something being too dark?

well i know its diablo, but we lose details when it's too dark, and his maps is already REALLY dark, so you will lose details even more D:

Level 12
There May be a Way....

I am not really knowledgeable in it. But i have a few ideas on how that is possible. But i am not sure it would update fast enough too look as if its part of the interface. It also might not look good enoufe.

I send you a msg on it latter if i can plan out a solid idea, that might work.

Level 16
Well it will be rejected, considering it's just mass CNP.
Meh, it's got my vote. Think about the rarity of UI's and how useful this would be. It could be made neutral by just removing the diablo logo.

Btw, if you ask me, those orbs on the left seems kinda misplaced (not that they are) maybe add a table of some sort behind them. They look too "put-ontop" imo.

Level 4
Second one is the best, imo.

(edit) I read the posts before...seems like they don't work when they're right there.

I don't like the fact that the Angel has an entire window to him/herself, while the demon only gets a little tiny space. It looks extremely uneven.

Status
Not open for further replies.