• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Diablo III: How To Double Your DPS In 1:17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
What low damage...

My Archon form Wizard deals over 30,000 DPS to enemies in a huge area all the time. Disintegrate is pathetic compared to the laser Archon form has.

The Archon Laser does...
300% DPS (375% with Improved Archon).
Piercing, can shoot through walls and obstacles.
Wide area (like Disintegrate with improved width).
No Arcane cost (you can cast it continuously all the time you are in Archon form).

What low damage...

My Archon form Wizard deals over 30,000 DPS to enemies in a huge area all the time. Disintegrate is pathetic compared to the laser Archon form has.

The Archon Laser does...
300% DPS (375% with Improved Archon).
Piercing, can shoot through walls and obstacles.
Wide area (like Disintegrate with improved width).
No Arcane cost (you can cast it continuously all the time you are in Archon form).
... and you can't use mirror image and stone skin anymore, which makes you die extremely fast in later difficulty levels... ;)

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
100K base damages are reported on classes like the Demon Hunter (they melt Inferno butcher in 3 seconds solo). If a Wizard would get that kind of damage (even like 80K) it would deal 300K DPS using the Archon death beam.

Already my Archon does over 100K DPS (30K base damage) so 200K DPS is easilly obtainable (60K base damage).

100K base damages are reported on classes like the Demon Hunter (they melt Inferno butcher in 3 seconds solo). If a Wizard would get that kind of damage (even like 80K) it would deal 300K DPS using the Archon death beam.

Already my Archon does over 100K DPS (30K base damage) so 200K DPS is easilly obtainable (60K base damage).

Take a look at the level of the wizard lol.

My barb is my L60 inferno char, but I'm leveling the wiz cause being a barb is boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.