• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Diablo III Beta-Key Sweepstakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Diablo.jpg

GB1UL9FPE60R1318363146600.jpg

Want to lead the charge against the minions of the Burning Hells before the game releases? Then join the fight for the fate of Sanctuary by entering the Diablo III Beta Key Sweepstakes!
Starting October 17, we’ll be randomly selecting 200 winners each week to receive a key to our exclusive Diablo III beta test. In addition, every fourth winner chosen will receive a second key to share with a friend! Drawings will occur every Monday for eight weeks for a total 2,000 keys.
Interested? Good! Signing up is easy. Simply follow Diablo on Facebook and complete our official entry form between now and December 12 for your chance to win. For more information about how to participate, check out the sweepstakes rules and eligibility page. Good luck!

Last edited:

Bannar

Code Reviewer
Level 26
I'm not fan of Facebook too DSG ;P

I signed to D3 beta about ~2 years ago (yeah you could select 'be ready for D3 beta!' in your account; it was bnet 1 still).
I had sc2 beta key, wow cata key, hope now d3 one! :p I'm waiting patiently D;

Unfortunately Poland users don't get keys quickly ;(( our bnet community and bnet Polish unit is still far away from many other contries.

Status
Not open for further replies.