• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Reaper of Souls closed beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
As many surely knows by now the closed beta for Reaper of Souls the first Diablo III expansion has been sent to some people, the beta keys have been given to important persons from the media as well as to the 3 000 players with the highest play time in game.

Level 24
Sadly I do not own a beta key, my friend did aquire one and he has only played a total of 21 hours more than me so if they ever do this again I should be in the next wave of keys.

I actually had a theory that we would battle Imperius the Archangel of Valor in the first expansion but I was proven wrong, although I think it's just a matter of time with Imperius. As of Malthael, I was suprised and that's a good thing indeed since the original game in my opinion was to predictable, good as f, but predictable.

Level 24
Sadly been only able to play PTR. Item balance is strange at 60 as some 1.x items are far superior to 2.0 non-legendary items.

Maybe they want to give players a motivation to start farming gear even before the launch of Reaper of Souls.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Well so far it seems to be failing to do that fully. Most people I was playing with have pretty end game gear and they are not finding many upgrades at all because, as an example, you just cannot get rare amulets with critc critd and as in high quantities in 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.