• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Diablo II Cd-Key disabled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
People are creating thread about Diablo III everywhere so I was thinking of reinstall my diablo II. And then I pressed Battle.net and it appeared a text (something like that):

Your cd-key this cd is using has been disabled. Contact Blizzard Entertainement support or something like that.

The cd-key is not hacked and is mine, haven't been shared (except my cousine, he gave me his diablo II so I'm using it now). What could have caused this? Okey I haven't been playing for months, can it be why?

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
1. someone randomly generated your key and used to to do ilegal things.
2. your cousin started playing again and used map hack too loosly.
3. you got a trojen ages ago that sent your CD key to botters who got banned for spamming / botting.
4. You had too much dupped equipment on your account.

Level 8
1. someone randomly generated your key and used to to do ilegal things.
2. your cousin started playing again and used map hack too loosly.
3. you got a trojen ages ago that sent your CD key to botters who got banned for spamming / botting.
4. You had too much dupped equipment on your account.

1. Aff
2. Nah he just plays WoW and he bought a new diablo II since he wanted to play again before
3. Now when you mentioned it
4. I believe that there's only duped SoJ? And I never trade them

Level 3
It could just be that your cousin used that CD-key, have you questioned him about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.