• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Diablo III Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Well we all know that Diablo III is coming out, and being myself I am over excited. Of course though I would like to discuss this new game. Other than the Witch Doctor do you think there will be more New Classes? How much do you like the new graphics. And I hope Diablo III will not be Pay to Play and NOT PC-DVD. Lets talk.

Level 10
ITs too much like WOW but still the new ideas and the boss in the ovie in all eating the barbarian was funny and the skills seem better and the gender selection was too much like WOW...but blizzard hasent made a bad game yet :D...so i trust them with this one...

I shit my pants when I saw the announcement. I was so happy. I think it looks sweet. Personally I believe their will probably be some more new classes, though I would have been happy with all the same d2 classes redone :D. I am almost certain it is NOT pay to play. There are three reasons for this. The first reason is that it is still built around a single player campaign with battle.net as just sort of an extra option. The second reason is, being randomized, like d2, it isn't technically an mmorpg. I believe you will still be joining games of 8 or so players rather than playing with everyone. And the last reason is that if it was going to be pay to play I would assume that would be addressed in their FAQ section, and it wasn't. So I highly doubt they would make it pay to play. Wouldnt be surprised if it was DVD though. But a basic dvd-rom drive is only about $40. I cant wait for it to come out and I am so fuckin excited you dont even know.

Level 34
Well we all know that Diablo III is coming out, and being myself I am over excited. Of course though I would like to discuss this new game. Other than the Witch Doctor do you think there will be more New Classes? How much do you like the new graphics. And I hope Diablo III will not be Pay to Play and NOT PC-DVD. Lets talk.
There are already other topics for this.

PC DVD? Why not? It allows for easier instillation.

Status
Not open for further replies.