• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Development Section Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 40
Some quick updates from the Development section:

The number of pending spells was pretty much breaking even with The_Reborn_Devil helping out, so I hope that the addition of TriggerHappy187 will change the trend to a steady drop.

In the mean time, the number of pending maps seems to have slowed since the implementation of the user moderation option, but is still growing and thus I'll see what I can do about it.

Finally, we'll probably be implementing the user moderation system from maps into spells as well some time soon.

Level 12
Lets get this cleaned up once and for all. This is ridiculus how clogged up it is. It is like a bad cold. We can't get rid of it, not matter how much we blow our nose.
It would help if those who helped clean up were rewarded, but that is impossible, sinse there is no way to prove they even played the map.

Level 16
Another great person with great skills joining the great team of great programmers to greatly improve our great spell section! Great! :D

I always wondered when he would finally become a mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.