- Unit - A unit Is issued an order with no target
- (Issued order) Not equal to (Order(stop))
- ((Owner of (Triggering unit)) Food cap) Less than or equal to (((Owner of (Triggering unit)) Food used) + ((Point-value of (Unit-type((String((Issued order)))))) x (Supply used by (Unit-type((String((Issued order))))))))
- Unit - Replace (Triggering unit) with a (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) using The old unit's relative life and mana
- Set GPlayerGroup = (Player group((Triggering player)))
- Game - Display to GPlayerGroup the text: You have reached yo...
- Custom script: call DestroyForce(udg_GPlayerGroup)
So I added the "Issued order not equal to stop" to narrow it down.
But how can I only run this functions when a unit is being made? Because in its current state it crashes my game when an AI player is giving orders with no target.