• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Destructables Spell System

Thanks For

Terrain and other packs from thehelper.net

Model :
TRSINVIcon.mdl (Diablo 3)
TRSINVIconV2.mdl (Diablo 3)
TRSLoreHeroLevel2.mdl (Diablo 3)
INVBackground.mdl (TKoK)

And Other..

Icon :

TKoK Maps....

100% Made From Pure GUI Triggers
Have Fun..

Keywords:
Destructables
Contents

Destructables Spell System (Map)

Reviews
12:00, 17th Jun 2010 TriggerHappy: It's a useful example but not very practical if anyone wants to import it. I'm going to approve it though.

M

12:00, 17th Jun 2010
TriggerHappy:

It's a useful example but not very practical if anyone wants to import it.
I'm going to approve it though.

Level 22
This was quite proper made still it lacks alot of documentation (The read me only says how to import).

I tried atleast 1000 times to click those damn icons and you know what, it didnt work. Just dragging box could pick them.

The information about the spell is a little bit hidden for my taste, to small scaled to, would it be better to keep like a black box (or a multiboard) next to the icons and display the info there as it now really needs to change colour.

Else I like it but dunno if it's true that you mention about it is MUI, you maybe can do this but I cant display all at ones for multiple units :)

Level 3
This was quite proper made still it lacks alot of documentation (The read me only says how to import).

I tried atleast 1000 times to click those damn icons and you know what, it didnt work. Just dragging box could pick them.

The information about the spell is a little bit hidden for my taste, to small scaled to, would it be better to keep like a black box (or a multiboard) next to the icons and display the info there as it now really needs to change colour.

Else I like it but dunno if it's true that you mention about it is MUI, you maybe can do this but I cant display all at ones for multiple units :)

Hihihihi.. Sry.. I forgot list dragging box... :grin:
And MUI too... Hehe

Level 1
How the f**k to open it up? I've tried to spam -open 100 times, nothing happens lool
Anyway, seems nice