• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Demonic Crystal Generator

This is Demonic Crystal Generator for fel orcs and/or Demons. Building serves as anything you wish. I suggest as shop purchase items building.
Building is well suitable for outland maps mainly as you can notice.
You can use this building additionally for any burning evil race, or use it as anything you wish....

UPDATED_16.april.2009
On moderator's request I had to remove 6 flat things which messes up with big flat circle.

UPDATED TO 1.1 VERSION __8.MARCH 2009
Now that skull and rest of crystal pink things things are less transparent which means that they are now much more visible ingame, and model looks better now!

Keywords:
chaos, fel, orc, demon, outland, crystal, generator, demonic, fire, flame, burning, lava, skull
Contents

Demonic Crystal Generator (Model)

Reviews
25th November 2010 General Frank: The model is a nice idea and the execution is quite good. I would have liked to see a bit more variation of the tone, but okay, it fits the theme.
Level 2
Not particularily stunning, but I can see this being useful. :)

It looks a little bit strange to have that opaque obelisk when the biggest ice shard on the other side is transparent... It seems asymmetric and somehow out of place.

Level 5
Really good idea, but
- that team-colored obelisk looks crappy, very crappy (!), give it some normal obelisk texture and maybe replace the whole red of the building with team color or the green stripes on the ground or even the crystals and/or add some team-colored glow.
- there is no work animation. I know it's supposed to be a shop or something but if you want it to be usable as some other building producing something it must have a work animation. You could remove the fire in the stand animation and add it when the building is working.
- add - as just said - a plateau.

So far I give it 3/5, keep on working on that, this is going to be awesome! :thumbs_up:

Level 3
I haven't been on the hive for awhile and when i come here theres another of MasterHaosis pure awsome models!