• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Generator

Reactions: SomeBaby
A building model I created to be used as a food production structure for the Gnome or Goblin race, although I think there's already a model better suited for a goblin "farm" on the Hive.

Known Bugs/Glitches: None. If you have any questions or concerns, please pm me.

Recommendations: None.

Notices: I used the human style birth on this one, because I figured it looked the best. Most of this is made out of scratch and appropriately animated and skinned. Enjoy.

Keywords:
Power, Generator, Gnome, Gnomish, Building,
Food
Contents

Generator (Model)

Reviews
11:00, 20th Feb 2009 General Frank: Rather plain mesh and the UV-mapping is kinda below average, but I approve because it has a nice overall looking and the animations are nice. Keep it up, but improve your UV-mapping skill, please. Rating: 3...
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

11:00, 20th Feb 2009
General Frank:

Rather plain mesh and the UV-mapping is kinda below average, but I approve because it has a nice overall looking and the animations are nice. Keep it up, but improve your UV-mapping skill, please.

Rating: 3 of 5 (Useful)

Status
Not open for further replies.