• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Demon Hunter That Is Perma and Single

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Right, i have searched and looked, i saw one that was pretty close but not exactly so i make a new one...

I wish to make an model that uses the demon hunter system (same type, same model morph) and i wish to know how i can just make it an model in itself? It keeps messing about and turning back to original when i don't even want the original, but just the morph model for this particular unit.

Anyone know a good solution please tell for it would help a lot.

Level 6
This also works well for me:

• Initialization Triggers
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Animation - Add the alternate animation tag to Demon Hunter 056 <gen>
That's all you need to do: add the "alternate" animation tag to any unit that you want to permanently stay in the alternate form.

Last edited:
Level 4
This also works well for me:

• Initialization Triggers
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Animation - Add the alternate animation tag to Demon Hunter 056 <gen>
That's all you need to do: add the "alternate" animation tag to any unit that you want to permanently stay in the alternate form.

I tried that and it worked perfectly, thank you! (By the way, i worked on this myself and could make many nice triggers, so in a sense you opened up another door to me, thank you.)

Status
Not open for further replies.