• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Demo download here

Em!

Em!

Level 24

Please leave a comment after playing if you got any ideas on improving the campaign, feel free to criticize.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=xt5o10

Play as either Orcs or Humans in this single player campaign.
Choosing either night elves or undead will not work ingame.

The map is unprotected but please don´t feel free to take advantage of our hard work. Don´t upload our models.

Special thanks to Wazzz and Reaper for testing.

Trees and Plants: Eubz
NFWar: Icons
AbstractCreativity: Icons
Elenai: Icon
Estar: Skin
Communist Orc: Model
-Grendel: Model
Kitabatake: Model
Morbent: Icon
Proxy: Model
0123456789: Icon
Kitabatake: Model
Tarrasque: Model
Apheraz Lucent: Icon
Bibendus: Icon
Whisper: Model
Dionesiist: Texture/Model
Karland: Model
Callahan: Model
Hawkwing: Texture
Skrik: Icon
JollyD: Icon

Report bugs here.

..Updated..

Last edited:
Level 8
Select only Orc or Humans, drow and wood elves are not in the demo ;P

althought i don't know how to pick, i came on orcs (randomly?)

i really enjoyed it,

i loved the fact u use batelions, instead of seperate units, it enables you of controlling bigger armies.

i also liked the facts you can capture enamie artilary, and that your opponents attack back.

i would love to see the entire game as i loved playing the demo,

there are some little issiues though, like error with no message if you hit your food limit,

i'd say
4.8/5 for the demo.

(ps: is there a way to see your mainbuildings building range? + what is drow exactly?)

Level 8
oh, i didnt even notice, not really used to be able to pick my race, and second time i just launched it from world editor in a failing attempt to change buildings model so that i could play, didnt need to actually do that since i got orcs when it started.

ps: will there also be multiplayer or meelee features?

Em!

Em!

Level 24
oh, i didnt even notice, not really used to be able to pick my race, and second time i just launched it from world editor in a failing attempt to change buildings model so that i could play, didnt need to actually do that since i got orcs when it started.

ps: will there also be multiplayer or meelee features?

Yes there will be multiplayer features. We have released early working designs on Thehive which is multiplayer, its called Greenvale, you can find it in the hive map database. Also this is Godfall 2 so you can play Godfall one which is also in thehive map/campaign data base.

Greenvale is early version though and I was not entirely happy with the tech trees but it works :).

Level 8
Yes there will be multiplayer features. We have released early working designs on Thehive which is multiplayer, its called Greenvale, you can find it in the hive map database. Also this is Godfall 2 so you can play Godfall one which is also in thehive map/campaign data base.

Greenvale is early version though and I was not entirely happy with the tech trees but it works :).

is greenvale featuring the battalion systems?