• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[hero defence] Lights Last Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Mobs that stun lock? Which ones are those? If your talking about the Void Walkers, from my experience they do stun alot, but as long as your well equipped and your team has enough dps, it's fine (I can say this in confidence now that I've completed it).

Level 4
i was playing the druid i had 6k hp and my friend playing draenei had 6,5k, we were pushed back to the base and i was then stunlocked to death.
We had basically no problem except this last wave, i know that its the last wave and it should be hard but comon that was on easy with pretty optimal setup.
Will try to get some more games in where my tank is more offensive maybe that will change things.
The major issue is still the gaian heart bugg.

Level 5
UPDATE: 0.22b

v.22b changelog
-Fixed guide texts.
-Added another tier in demonic construction.
-Many abilities tweaked /balanced.
-Fixed a problem where creeps would always spawn from the same side.
-Tomes no longer share cooldown.
-Balanced mana costs of all hero abilities.
-Buffed the demonic summon, Soul Reaper.
-Made the enemy forces red for ease of minimap usage.
-Demonic buildings are know pinged, so you always know where they are.
-Difficulty now effects the death penelty severity.
-Removed annoying pauses on channel based skills.
-Bank is now much easier to access (press Esc, press again to reselect your hero).
-Heroes are now invulnerable for 5 seconds upon resurrection.
-Level cap increased to 30.

Level 4
just completed it with draenei stalker and winter maiden, it was ezmode cause wintermaidens aoe is op and draenei stalker is insane with lifesteal+evasion armor.
I still think the stuns should be balanced, its pretty impossible if you don't have a 1 hit aoe like we did.

Level 5
just completed it with draenei stalker and winter maiden, it was ezmode cause wintermaidens aoe is op and draenei stalker is insane with lifesteal+evasion armor.
I still think the stuns should be balanced, its pretty impossible if you don't have a 1 hit aoe like we did.

Did you actually play it on easy mode? Normal difficulty should be more of a challenge for players that know what they're doing.

Pets are very nearly up and running and will be replacing the Gaian support units, and will even have there own vendor. Pets will create a whole new dimension to the game, so much so it may take a couple of versions to balance them properly.

Which stuns are you referring to?

Level 1
Just to bring this to your attention, unless this was intended the East lane is at a disadvantage as ranged heroes must fire from low ground to high ground while near the shrine. All other lanes fire from high ground to low ground while near the shrine.

East lane

West lane

Level 4
yeah it was on easy, but i think the voidwalkers on easy shouldn't stun aslong or have dr, cause imo on easy you should be able to make it with any combination of heroes wich you can except the last level.
Im real excited to see the pets =) keep balancing the heroes (i can make more suggestions if you want) i haven't played it much lately cause my friends are slackers :(

Level 5
I'll take another look at the walkers (might add levels to creep abilities making them weaker on easier difficulties).

Pets are going to be elemental, each pet type representing a force of nature (Fire, earth, water, air and light). A small spoiler, but you will see for yourself soon enough :cool:.

Suggestions are kewl, suggest away. Testing has been pretty slim lately between working on the next version of LLS and finishing my painting folio.

I'm gonna go hard on LLS tonight and start testing it tomorrow night before uploading here, so, fingers crossed all goes well.

Level 1
Hey, it's been a while since you posted that you were gonna update it 'tomorrow'. So what's up? You didn't drop it, did you?

Level 1
One question is that I was wondering if you could make it so when there's an uneven number of players can you shutoff spawns for one side of that lane or would it make it unbalanced? And yes I know it says that it's for Solo/Even number of players.

Anyways love your map and hope you continue work on it, it's really fun and it's hard to find a good Hero Defense game like this style.

Status
Not open for further replies.