• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] DEMIGOD C1 - The Winged Exiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8

234518-albums7946-picture94521.png

234518-albums7946-picture94510.png

RPG project, life of a peasant (LOAP). It’s a series of epic adventures in which the story tells the beginning of an epic tale of an peasant living on a farm on an hidden Valley in the Kingdom of Stormwind.
The main character is Arlon Gavinrad a farmer that became a powerful warrior. The Whole chapter contains a chain of 7 maps with an interesting lore telling along the gameplay.

234518-albums7946-picture94513.png

Millions of years, the high Council of the Pantheon ordered the Watchers to watch over the Twisting Nether, mostly the planets. Throughout the centuries the planets suffered great changes and designations while the high council deliberated their decisions, but once a single decision is validated, there can be only two ways to cancel from a bad decision, by erasing or reoriginate the content, but Aman’thul, Highfather of the Pantheon, and his advisors have decent choices of astral development and pushing back the corruption originated by Sargeras at the same time.

Before the launching of a determined star or planet, the Watchers, sent by the high council, are destined to create hologram copies of the content and analyze the issues that might occur on the planet life protocols. One great example of that matter is The Sentinel, a celestial watcher commanded by Aggramar, successor of Sargeras, had the duty to watch over a hologram copy of Azeroth in the time before of the opening of the Dark Portal. The planet surface demonstrated a lot of signs of dark corruption hovering and spreading through the planets life contents, but most importantly, the gods and the watchers cannot bring to an end the blight, only promoting an species inside the planets life with god powers can truly be the solution to stop the pest. To intentionally promoting any kind of specie inside the planet to erase the dark curse, the copy must be converted to a Rift, it means that the cosmic hologram copy will be converted to an second exact copy of the original Azeroth without overlapping it, but its story will be progressing to a different direction, or dimension.
234518-albums7946-picture94515.png

“By advancing the Rift Evaluation Protocol, will take opportunity to abolish the issue without making contact on the original life forms. Reply code Omega isn’t obligatory.” - Aggramar

The main story happens inside the world of Azeroth 100 years before the First War and the opening of the Dark Portal (year 492 by the King’s Calendar), timeline where the eastern Seven Kingdoms has been settled. The main location happens near Stormwind City and the Northshire farm (in that time, the abbey was under construction) where the royal citizens of Stormwind lived in prosperity and in political conflict against local neutral hostiles such as gnolls, thieves and mostly exiled outlaws that were called themselves as “The Tanned Brotherhood”. Eventually the outlaw clan was scattered in four different packs where each one had different objectives and directions of for settlements and later on create economy route connections.

234518-albums7946-picture94514.png

After the scatter of The Tanned Brotherhood, the Brown Leather League was born, led by Gorshandor Rockbeard. The pack fled away from the former outlaw capital and settled in the Elwynn Peak, north of Northshire, a hidden lush rainforest hidden from the Kingdom’s eye. On the other hand the Cyan Scales League sailed west to the shores near Westfall and settled in a hidden cave baptizing it “Baladesh” The Grey Tanned League, settled south near Duskwood, they were interested in dark places and herbalism. Duskwood is a spooky forest that provides excellent herbs for salves and potions. As for the Black Smoked League, they disappeared, without telling the other leagues their directions and purposes. There was no trace from them.

234518-albums7946-picture94519.png

Randomly, one of the sentinels watching the Rift, promoted a human farmer called Arlon Jonathan Gavinrad living with his uncle Edward Farleigh on an isolated farm near the Elwynn Peak. The sentinels believe that the human can turn the curse around by reading his strength and wisdom to handle the future magic gifts by the gods to manipulate the Rift.

“The great Aman’Thul and Aggramar were very comprehensible on the resolution. The timeline between the original life planet is slightly unusual than the rifted, and we were told that the human being has a family name that is dependable of a future and grand legacy for the humans furthermost holy warriors such the subject’s grandson, the paladin Gavinrad the Dire.” - Rift Sentinel 84

234518-albums7946-picture94516.png

234518-albums7946-picture94511.png

- 10 maps along with 7 playable maps and 3 secret maps (special edition).-RPG series of a great warrior that will become a Demigod.- A alternate rifted Azeroth to explore.- Alternate lore and nostalgic happenings.- Voice acting and singleplayer ambient with lots of ambient musics and sounds.

234518-albums7946-picture94520.png

Red - No work ever done
Orange – Under development
Yellow - Playable
Green – Remastering/Reworking
Blue – Finished

Storyline - 10%
Chapter work and design - 25%

Episode One: The Start - 200%
Episode Two: Magical Endeavour - 200%
Episode Three: Sneak on Zul’Sarthar - 200%
Episode Four: The Golden Map - 200%

Episode Five: Hearthshire - 80%
Episode Six: The Deal - 60%
Episode Seven: Line of the Ancients - 60%
Special Episode Eight: Cold Fear - 30%[/COLOR]

Special Episode 2: ??? - 0%
Special Episode 3: ??? - 0%

234518-albums7946-picture94512.png

234518-albums7076-picture78669.png

full

full

234518-albums7051-picture78386.png

234518-albums7051-picture78387.png

full

full

full

full

234518-albums7878-picture93219.png

It is optional to donate me. But a little bit of donation will motivate me to continue making more maps for you people. :)

Last edited:
Level 8
So.. this include the events of your older maps or is this the aftermath?

Both. Once i finish a map it will become blue, if im not satisfied with the quality i will rework, it means im going to change to yellow color and push it to blue to become 200%. The aftermath is the future maps ofc. And this is only 1 Chapter. I ideas for Chapter 2 and 3, but its a long way to go.

Level 8
Your progress on this map is great, you have Avery good looking and informative description. I don't know why thi map hasnt had anymore recognition. But ok looking forward to this suscribing!

The description tells about the introduction of the whole chapter, first maps are under remastering and during the progress, the next maps will be even more powerfuull. stay tunned, you play my resoruces on my profile, Map 1,2,3.

Cheers.

Level 8
Third map under remastering, Map bounderies are being extended, more new quests will be inserted and new interactions will be also included. Im trying to contact people for voice acting for new characters i am creating, 3- Sneak on Zul'Sarthat will have more characters will new voices. I will post later new screenshots of the new update im working on. I wont upload lots of them since there are few spots that contains spoilers and will ruin the surprise change

Level 8
Process

How's the process going?

I froze the project 3 months ago, i got a health problem, but back on the duty. Im reworking the third map drasticaly and takes some time to make since im the only one developing this process.
Yet im working slowly. I have other lifetimes and im a very busy person :/ But everyday i work at least 1 hour :)

Stay tunned, i might post new screenshots ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.