• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Demented Escape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
This is more of a sociology experiment than a real game..

It will be an escape game with 10 levels of intensely hard mazes. At each level you start with 5 lives each.

Since the escapes will be very hard, each player has an option. At the start of each level, one player will be chosen at random. This player's name will be displayed to everyone. Every maze runner has an ability that will skip the level, but kill the person who's name was displayed forever. The name of the person who used the ability will be displayed for all. When a player is killed by that ability, it becomes a ghost. A ghost can cast beneficial spells (haste), or harmful spells (slow). Seeing as most people will be bitter about their death, they will use harmful ones.

Red will be different from every other player. He can never be chosen to be killed by the ability, but he can also not use the ability. This means he has nothing to lose, and may try to convince others to use the ability and skip the level.

On the last level, there will be a vote of all the ghosts left. They will be deciding whether to kill red or not, and win the game for anybody else remaining. Red will not know this until the last level, and he may regret it if he tried to get them killed earlier.

Really I just thought of this game after thinking about "If Coleman Reese isn't dead in sixty minutes then I blow up a hospital." after seeing batman.

Ideas? I don't actually plan to make this..but maybe far off from now.

Level 12
Its absolutely amazing and hilarious.
I may never play it (DOn't like mazes much)
But I love the idea

Status
Not open for further replies.