• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero - Werewolf [Ability Brainstorm]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I have a custom hero, themed as a Werewolf.

Now every enemy he kills, he gains a combo point. The maximum combo point he can be on is 10.

Certain abilities require the combo points. Eg. This abillity requires a combo point level of 5. The use of an ability will not decrease his combo point level.

So far i have created a Damage ability, Mutilate. Mutilate works by multiplying the combo point level of the werewolf by 26 to calculate the damage ouput of the spell.

I am in need of a few ideas on what to brainstorm his other abilities. He is a Werewolf so they need to be relevant to his theme. Since he already has a damage ability, i would be looking at other types of abilities (eg. Crowd Control, stunning abilities, mobility, regeneration, defensive and of course an ultimate)

All help will be appreciated.

Level 6
Ok here are some skills that i have thought(all of them are just brainstormed):

Lycanthrophy: Every night, [Name of Hero] changes into a Werewolf. He remains a Werewolf until sunrise. Upon being a Werewolf, he gains bonus health, health regeneration, movement and attack speed, etc.(its up to you what skills and bonuses he will gain upon changing.)

Howl: [Name of the Hero] releases a frightening howl, causing all enemy units around him to run away from him in fear. The frightened units also lose X number of armor. Effect last for X seconds.

hmmm I'm out of ideas lolz.. let me think again... ill just edit this post next time.

Level 5
Killing spree (Or whatever you want): Morover a buff that relies on the combo counts.
Like Attack speed increase of 20% and movement increase of 5% per charge, which lasts (Charge amount) Seconds. So, Max. would be 200% attack speed increase and 50% Movement speed increase for Max. 10 Seconds.
What would also be good in this spell would be to put a required min. charges of 2 or something.

Level 4
thanks for the help guys, ive implemented 2 of the ideas, really just trying to work out an ultimate for him now?

Level 5
Backdraft Finish: Simple nuke with a twist. Requires 10 combo points to use. deals damage equal to Max. Hitpoints of the werewolf and slows for 50% over 3 seconds. If the Unit its cast on doesnt die, the werewolf takes damage equal to half of the damage given. Damage recieved this way cannot kill the werewolf.

Level 4
Passive - Frenzy (attack speed + movement speed increased X combo points)
Passive - Lunar (only transform at night)
Damage - Mutilate (deals 30 damage per point)
Mobility - Wolf Form (transforms into a extremely fast wolf with a lack of vision)

thanks for all the help so far

Status
Not open for further replies.