• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Deep One Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
I can vividly recall there was a model on this site of a Deep One. A monster from Lovecraftian lore. I've been looking around for it and I can't find it. Was it deleted or removed? Does anyone still have it? I'd really like it.

Level 18
I think you are referring to one of PyramidHe@d's model.
The model is greenish in color, and has light bulb attached to its head right?

Yes, it has been deleted by the owner.

That's a damn shame, it was a great model and I had some uses in mind for it. Anyone able to dig it up? Like, did someone save it before the creator took it down?

Level 49
InU8OpD.png

Level 18
I think i have it somewhere on my other computer, i will come back to you later on this. And yes, we all myss Pyramidhe@ds models. :(

Damn, whatever happened to that guy? He was pretty nifty. He had a pretty kickin' vampire model.

Also, nobody needs to worry about the Deep One model. I got a backup from an anonymous friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.