• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(DEBATE) US vs ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Note: Please do not comment unless you know something about politics and/or the basics of [macro or micro] economics (in my eyes the global economy plays a huge role in this). And even though some of this is opinion based, please give factual evidence supporting why you think (enter country here) is going to be the next country to be warring with the US.

Who do YOU think the next war with the USA will involve ? My bet is on China, and here's a few reasons why (not going into much detail yet):

1.) China has a lot of bonds that they bought from the US government. When they ask for their money, how are they going to get it ? We are so much in debt we still haven't even paid off to other countries.
2.) Issue about North Korea. Even though a lot of countries are against them (China being one of them), when shit does go down, who's China going to help, Us , or North Korea ? Reason being North Korea and China are communistic countries and China supports their political views, but also do not like what North Korea is doing.

I'm only lightly touching this topic but if anyone would like to debate this with me feel free to join in.

Status
Not open for further replies.