• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Scenario: If ISIL versus North Korea

Who will win, North Korea or ISIL?

• Kimmy's North Korea

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Creepy, Cruel ISIL

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scenario: If ISIL versus North Korea.

Who will win? The terrorists of ISIL who are ruthless, evil, cruel, horrifying and brainwashed?

Or the iron fist, untruthful, dishonest and yet also brainwashed North Koreans?

I think North Korea will have their butts kicked by ISIL terrorists, cause their economy and people is already fucked up. Furthermore, ISIL is very rich, unlike Kimmy's North Korea. The only advantage NK has is manpower, but that doesn't matter in most modern battles. Even if they have the outdated Soviet-era tanks, ISIL forces can just destroy them with an RPG.

Last edited:
I think North Korea will have their butts kicked by ISIL terrorists, cause their economy and people is already fucked up. Furthermore, ISIL is very rich, unlike Kimmy's North Korea. The only advantage NK has is manpower, but that doesn't matter in most modern battles. Even if they have the outdated Soviet-era tanks, ISIL forces can just destroy them with an RPG.

I don't get where you got the idea that ISIL is that strong. They are harassing in Syria, because they are heavily backed by Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Israel is attacking Syrian army too. Iraq has problems too, because it's occupied by USA. If allowed, Iran would wipe out ISIL in a matter of weeks. ISIL is good against defenceless population, but all it takes is Kurdish militias to stop.

But I agree that North Korea should take part in international conflicts, because they basically have no war veterans with real war experience, sitting at the border and doing exercises are not enough to be prepared for war.

Level 22
I think North Korea will have their butts kicked by ISIL terrorists
LOL
news4vip-1397487810-173.png

Level 30
That current Scenario, what will ISIL ever do with North Korea? terrorize their medal-collecting generals? or better yet steal their recipe of everyday exercise for no good damn reason?

Terrorist do not attack small countries, they attack big ones with big money, big population, and enough complexity to actually showcase an order out of chaos scheme.

That current Scenario, what will ISIL ever do with North Korea? terrorize their medal-collecting generals? or better yet steal their recipe of everyday exercise for no good damn reason?

Terrorist do not attack small countries, they attack big ones with big money, big population, and enough complexity to actually showcase an order out of chaos scheme.

Please read:
[highlight]If[/code]

Status
Not open for further replies.