• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Death Knight Leaves, No More Death Knight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
My last two games of AtD (which in fact were awesome for the most part, the architect is by far the most fun class to play) both of the Death Knights left in each game. And after they left, I was like, ok, so we'll have another DK, no problem.

But then I saw the message, no players are eligible to become the death knight or something, when we have like, 7 players in the game. Do you have to have loaded your AtD score in order to become the DK?

Edit: Or is it the highest AtD score becomes DK?

Level 18
Currently in 2.86 only dead players are chosen to become the Death Knight, but I had that that this might become a problem (Death Knight's leaving in early game).

I will probably make it choose a random player to take over Death Knight since no one seems to mind that happening. I thought originally that people would be upset if they were made to become Death Knight.

Level 8
I will probably make it choose a random player to take over Death Knight since no one seems to mind that happening. I thought originally that people would be upset if they were made to become Death Knight.

I can see why you would think that, I totally understand. I wouldn't be upset if a DK left and I had to go DK, because if it means the game goes on, then I'm cool with it. Just make it random selected from all of the alive and dead (dead have first pick over the live ones obviously.)

Status
Not open for further replies.