• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Death Forest v1.55

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
DEATH FOREST
Created by tayyib

Map Info:
Zombies and Aliens?!Choose your hero,Try to survive and go forward!Complete your mission!

Some else stuff about map:
First island is boring i accept.You can't win single you need teammates.You will starve so kill animals to find food.

237148-albums7444-picture86187.png

237148-albums7444-picture86188.png

237148-albums7444-picture86189.png

237148-albums7444-picture86203.png

Added:
  • Quests

Credits:

Models:
  • Domokun(Sentry Gun)
  • Talon the Mage(Konstukt_MinigunMissile)
  • nGy(Blue Wave)
  • HappyTauren(Special Unit)
  • ThatGuy43(Tiny Torch)
Icons:
  • Domokun(Sentry Gun)
  • HappyTauren(Special Unit)

Author's notes:
"tayyib" is my account on Wc3.Well i didn't like this map so much because i expected much more action ^^.

The Map is Protected

Keywords:
survival,dungeon,hungry,alien,zombie,littlebitboring
Contents

Death Forest v1.55 (Map)

Reviews
09:20, 24th Aug 2014 Orcnet: My comment
Level 30
Not sure if this is the real map and you made some re-work, however the idea of giving all of the zombies too much damage power and my hero and my team has 1/4 of damage and has little hp this ends up us getting killed quickly.

We aren't given items or units for support or any spell can can wipe out a zombie, instead just run like hell or die quickly by attacking just one of them.

Terrain is a mess the idea of trees as some sort of maze is not the good option, and the overall map is filled with nothing but zombies, this idea is nice but not enough force to be an upload or approval worthy.