• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Deadlock

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is just Deadlock... the Blizzard map. I just edited Orc to be Naga (Apart from the War Mill, beastiary, Shaman and the spirit walker) and changed all the human units of the humans to be blood elves (Dwarves still there) THIS MAP IS FOR THE UNITS AND NOT FOR THE MAP! (soz didnt use AI... i dont get it.) Includes custom units and 1 icon. All the units are General Frank's and the icon apart from the Naga Trident Master Hero which was created by Jigrael. Oh and the "Enchantress" was created by armel. (If you add models to this map to replace what I didn't plz contact me and give links so I can download and update.) Just found Jigrael's "Warqueen". You could use that for the shadowhunter.. Im busy atm so will update later. Thx =D

Keywords:
Naga, Blood Elf, Dragon Falls, Melee, Bob Marley, Roar, Nipples
Contents

Deadlock (Map)