• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DBZ Tribute Ultra V10b10

Updated 16th May 2010
DESCRIPTION
Play in the world of Dragon Ball Z/GT as 1 of 12 of the characters in the anime series. It works similar to a hero arena map where you train against creeps but also has an RPG element to it where you pass quests, level up and complete extra sagas based on the DBZ/GT series. It can go up to a 6v6 battle between good and evil, but also acts as a free for all somewhat where you don't have to comply with your teammates to win - just become the strongest.

Everyone competes in this to obtain the highest power level from training against creeps and completing quests. The power levels are displayed in the board along with the game mode and saga you are on. If your character is killed you are sent to the afterlife, a place where you can train without the hassles of your enemies attacking you, however it's harder to gain power in the afterlife, which is it's handicap. If everyone is sent to the afterlife on your team, you lose.

There are also side quests you can do, such as register for tournaments, collect the Dragon Balls to make a wish or train in places such as the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

The map has well over 70 custom models, about 50 custom skins, custom sounds and custom UI.

This map is a beta so there's probably still a few bugs and balance changes to be done. I also need to fix up some of the grammar and add some new features. Also the terrain isn't 100% finished yet. But everything is finished enough for it to be playable.

CHANGE LOG

- New Pterodactyl creeps
- Bio fighters spawn more slowly
- Demon Boar bash ability replaced with Impale
- Janemba beam weakened
- Cell now has +50 energy and +20 hp
- Bebi now has +1 armor
- FTrunks USS2 speed bug fixed
- New roll command to roll for items
- New unstuck command
- New time command to display elapsed time
- Annin no longer spawns near entrance
- Geti Towers now have 50000hp when building
- New model and pathing for Geti Factory
- Cell's sense androids on easy mode fixed
- Can now IT with dballs
- IT won't work if nearby hero is there
Stuff by Ikcilapmada
- Message added for leaving players
- Death messages for heroes
- Killed heroes now get pinged

- Saga/tourny items and power wish now more effective on the weakest heroes and less on the strongest heroes (won't work on forbidden fruit, unit bonuses etc as the effectivness is based on the challenge to win however the challenge on these items are static)
- Gohan has Gekiretsu Madan
- Gohan automatically gets FSK at level 30
- Cooler revive bugs fixed
- Cooler units/buildings now have build times
- Cooler IT cooldown now 120 from 180
- Some new models for terrain including King Yama
- Broly can no longer energy punch HFIL's door
- HBTC now harder to destroy
- HBTC now gives vision until it's destroyed
- Late game saga heal nerfed
- Removed terrain deform effects on DS, BBA, DB to reduce lag
- Doubled stat/xp gain from hero battles
- Cell can sense the androids a short distance in normal mode
- Kyodaika now a unit ability
- Invade Vegeta Mind bug fixed
- Increased min aggro range of creeps from 500 to 600
- Future Trunks USS2 now 4.5x str from 5x and 2.5x int/agl from 2x (speed nerf remains)
- More icons added

- Custom DBZ sounds added (Experimental)
- Geti Star can be rebuilt
- New/Updated creeps, mainly Janemba onwards
- Anyone who has a Majin buff now has an overhead icon
- Babidi can now cast Majin Influence on allies to contribute kills towards releasing Buu
- HBTC balls level 8 from 9
- HBTC not ready until after the Garlic saga has ended, Mr Popo will signal you
- Bebi's CEB AoE now 400 from 300
- Bebi's Tuffle creature now 320 speed from 270
- Cooler IT now 1000 energy from 2000
- Argua/Olibu/Buyon/Pikkon patrols take 1 extra second to come out, 0.1 extras seconds added to patrol time increase, when they are tired take 10+ seconds to come out and have critical/evade skills
- Geti now gets 5 Ore mines from 3 on map
- Geti gets 10000 Ore in mines from 8000
- Some sagas now joint/static sagas to speed up the game
- Board now displays the highest saga powerlevels and displays joint saga names
- Possible spell bugs fixed
- Perfect Cell no longer can go UPC while dead
- Several Lookout Tourney bugs fixed
- SB/FD/RDB crash bug fixed
- Added real player names next to DBZ names so you know who's who
- Fountains now replenish hp/energy and can be destroyed
- SS spamming lag fixed, you can still spam it, but it won't lag
- Goku IT to the afterlife bugs fixed
- HBTC can be blown up
- Dragonballs no longer get stuck in the HBTC
- Several Bebi bodying bugs fixed
- Revive wish ticket and Immortality no longer have a cooldown
- Player heroes now revive with 50% energy from 1000 energy (Excluding android revival)
- Game is no longer paused at the end so people can see statistics at the end of replays
- Multiplayer test mode (See Help/Modes)

- Ore Mines now blow up about 10 seconds after they've been used up so new Ore Mines can appear
- Patrol circles in the afterlife now go black when they are not ready
- The more you use a patrol circle the longer they take to get ready for another training partner to come out
- If you continue to use a patrol circle after extensive training, your training partner will tell you they are getting tired
- After a while the patrol circles return to their full potential, this should prevent over extensive afterlife training. You may also use another training circle while that one is recovering
- Good Dabura now on the Grand Kai's planet
- If you find Dabura some pretty flowers he resets the patrol circles
- If you kill Annin she resets the patrol circles
- Flowers/Annin respawn after 120 seconds
- Permanent fusion from winning tourny bug fixed
- Fixed up Kyodaika's description

- Abilities now do 60% from 70% damage to heroes
- Piccolo ending final lookout tourn using multi fixed
- Sagas come out more quickly now
- Fixed up saga hero stats so they are more even
- Fixed up saga hero levels so they are more even
- Sagas get stronger with more players
- Ally bug during tourny fixed
- Saga heal uses up much more mana per hitpoint
- Saga heal has a more noticable visual effect
- Babidi reviving dead Buu from HFIL bug fixed
- World Tournament dead non-invul players bug fixed
- Stage 1 Enter Body now has stronger summons, half xp gain from creeps and energy stats and also needs 50% hp to use from 33%
- Renamed Left Game to -empty- so it's easier to tell who left and who's dead (dead players are blacked out)
- Bebi COE bugs fixed and more fluent
- Bebi stuck bug using Enter Body when maturing fixed
- Gravity training balls come out more quickly
- Fruit/Meat does an extra 10% heal life/energy bonus
- Buu can cast his ball on Fat Janemba now
- Stage 2 Enter Body gives Bebi's host instant +225 stats, and +500 stats if he maintains the body for over a minute
- Monkey Bebi has Fire Breath
- Geti Star can now build Geti Droids
- Geti Droids build Geti Defense Towers and Factories
- Geti Droids/Defense Towers are based on hero stats and automatically update every 11 seconds
- Factories manufacture Droids/Copies
- Coolers scan/sense now detects all Ore Deposits on the map, his Scan for resources ability has consequently been removed
- Ore Deposits must be taken over by touching them with a unit, then up to 3 Droids can harvest from it (Similar to how undead harvest gold except no building required)
- One Ore Deposit starts next to your base, 2 other ones are placed randomly on the map, they keep respawning somewhere new once they are depleted, max 3 mines at any one time. Ore mines also give no vision.
- You get 1 free Geti Droid at the start
- Cooler now has Geti Repair, similar to Buu's Heal except it takes 25% of your life from your energy, and 75% of your life from your resources
- Cooler when revived by the Geti Star now gives Cooler 50% life and minimal energy, meaning if you want to fully restore yourself you have to use Geti Repair (This is to prevent players from just killing themselves over using Repair)
- Metal Cooler has Instant Transmission, except it only teleports to structures and can teleport up to 24 of his units, it won't teleport harvesting Geti Droids
- Cooler gets resources per kill depending on the level of the creep/hero

- XP is manually triggered so summons do not steal a Heroe's XP
- More bonuses for killing any enemy hero now
- Some new icons
- Gohan can go ss/ss2 without seeing Guru for Potential (Solves the noobs stuck in afterlife issue)
- Dragon Radar available now 1 minute after balls are restored
- Radar can only sense nearby balls, same distance as sense
- Radar has 60 second cooldown
- Radar no longer becomes broken after the first set of balls
- Wish bugs fixed
- Game mode bugs fixed
- Super 13 stat multiplier nerfed
- Most summon moves made stronger
- Separated Bebi's help skills and body skills
- Bebi's Enter Body is auto learned and has 2 stages, first is learned straight away
- Stage 1 Enter Body can take over humans/creeps for Tuffles based on your stats
- Bebi now has Continous Energy Bullets, replacing Saiyan Memories
- Goku's King Kai bonus now only works if you stay there for 2 minutes, bonus also increased
- Bebi and Cell have new bonuses complete with a News team
- Revive tix now have 3 minute cooldown
- Pikkon/Buyon now level 21 from 22
- Bebi, Cell and Cooler have about 50 more initial energy
- Haven't had time to update Cooler, but for now his Clones are much stronger
- To reduce lag, many land deformation effects were removed

- Board at the end of the game displays statistics (kills, deaths, time elapsed etc).
- After defeat screen, game no longer goes to scoreboard, you can freely move around and see what happened.
- Piccolo cannot use Multi Form when giant
- Tourny entrance/Cooler revive regions expanded to prevent appearance bugs
- Goku Spirit Bomb visuals buffed (WIP)
- Tourny death vision bug fixed
- HBTC greatly nerfed
- Gravity training slightly nerfed
- Weak Demons in HFIL now 400hp from 700hp
- Inc vision to 1000 at night for everyone from 800
- Forbidden Fruit drops again in HFIL
- Fruit/Meat now gives additional % life/energy
- Bio Fighters no longer drop xp items
- Broly can no longer energy punch buildings
- Babidi/Majin Vegeta can now update kills to release Buu by killing afterlife training creeps and also sagas
- Babidi gets 5 kills towards releasing Buu if he kills a Z fighter

- Camera command added
- Piccolo Kyodaika bugs fixed
- Capsule Corp collisions fixed
- Senzu/Dragon Ball radar purchase bug fixed
- 1800 seconds into game Bulma tells the Z fighters the radar is ready to collect
- Bio-lab stuck bug fixed
- Dragon Fist/Burning Attack bugs fixed
- Androids/Cell hotkeys fixed
- Vision death bug fixed
- Bosses cannot enter/exit the lookout
- Crazy camera lookout bugs fixed
- Hero battles give live stats/xp for a set time, it slowly diminishes over time, and needs a minute to recharge
- Spells now do 70% damage to Heroes from 100%
- Ins Trans does not work for the afterlife anymore

- Updated terrain again
- Small update to Gohan's Father Son Kamehameha
- New single player test mode, press ESC to boost your characters level/reset cooldowns and energy
- Babidi's Invade Vegeta's Mind now level 40 from 50
- Saga Boss power levels added to board
- Fixed creeps respawn bug
- Fixed ticket bug
- Fixed Bebi/Gotenks tournament bug

- The multiboard now shows everyone's power levels to compare yourself to others (no more asking others for their stats).
- The board also shows the game mode, the saga you are on and the saga bosses current power level.
- Your stat multiplier and fusion timer have been moved top right, the fusion timer now also tells you when you can fuse again.
- There's a larger diversity of creeps to fight now.
- The afterlife, the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and the Dragon ball wishes have all been greatly altered.
- In the beginning the creeps drop random items to help you out at the start.
- You can no longer farm, meaning you can't cheat with Piccolo/Bebi/Cell etc, if you want the stats your summons/clones must be within 1.5 screen lengths!
- Stat multipliers fixed for partial numbers (No more rounding off of stats if you are on 125% stat multiplier as an example).
- Saga Bosses can now use spells, including several beams attacks, healing and other abilties depending on the boss, they are also smarter in chasing but less agressive and less insane on stats
- Terrain updated to match the series
- More than 70 models and 50 skins added
- Battling with other heroes give live xp/stats
- All chars have a sense button meaning you can track down nearby bosses or enemies, but only within 3.5 screen lengths
- Several abilties added/altered/replaced (eg Sprit Bomb, Final Destruction)
- The visual effects have been buffed up, the abilities look closer to the series now, also visuals such as making a wish have been updated to look closer to the series as well
- The User Interface now has a custom Shenron UI replacing the old Human User Interface.

CREDITS
MAP DESIGN
Gotenkz Made DBZ Tribute Ultra V1-V10, Icons, UI, Several Models/Skins
Womplord The original creator of DBZ Tribute finishing @ DBZ Tribute V3.5
FiendishDevil Continued DBZ Tribute to 4.0c, which DBZTU is based from
Ikcilapmada Made DBZ Tribute Elite, copied a few triggers to this version
FORUM COMMUNITY
unimatrixzer0 For managing/paying for the original forums
Cetra, Wivot and Zarmat For managing the new forums and community
ART/MODELS/SKINS
Orgrim Korin, Gogeta, Vegito, Oozaru Bebi, Cell, Gohan
Bron33 King Yama
Robot-dude Pterodactyl
Final Tyrant Janemba skin
Flare Cell first form
Jigrael Bulma base model
JetFangInferno and Will the almighty Explosion effects
Thrikodius Moon
EdwardSwolenToe Cliff spire
Hellblazer-14 Green hedges
Callahan Orbital Strike model
Gottfrei Pine Tree
Tranquil Lightning effect
D.O.G. Meat and Bananas
SiegeRedwolf, Soulrailer, Henryz and Lelia The 4 character paintings
CONTACT
Clan
TDB @ USEast(Azeroth)
Channel
/join clan TDB @ USEast
/join DBZ @ any server
Website
www.dbztribute.com
www.gotenkz.com
Keywords:
dbz, dragon, dbzgt, dbztu, dbz tribute, anime, manga, naruto, goku
Contents

DBZ Tribute Ultra V10b10 (Map)

Level 1
Why did you butcher this?
This current version has potential but first you need to bring back life into competition, since early game tactics no longer work here.
And, what is up with the models? Robot dude says he likes maps without ESF models, yet his RoTS has exactly those. Why are you all trying to be "different"? Stick with something that works, like good models not choppy 2002 crap.

Level 8
This current version has potential but first you need to bring back life into competition, since early game tactics no longer work here.
And, what is up with the models? Robot dude says he likes maps without ESF models, yet his RoTS has exactly those. Why are you all trying to be "different"? Stick with something that works, like good models not choppy 2002 crap.

Why don't you go and try make anything better then. If you can't then be quiet, whoever made the models did a really good job because they fit with WarCraft 3, unlike the ESF models.

As for the gameplay changes, it's Gotenkz's map and he can do whatever he feels like with it.

Level 1
Please don't tell me to "go and make something better".
Stop spouting crap, not everybody can make maps. It took him a while to release V10, and here it is, but there's some things that are changed for the worse and not many people are going to play this since they're used to adam's versions.
I do like it though, I just find early game much harder then it needs to be and the saga stats are next to nil =/
I have tried hosting this on east. 40 minute wait for nobody to join, looks like something went wrong there.
Don't start on the models, just because they have a warcraft 3 look doesn't mean its what the majority of players want. We're spoiled, this is 2010 and there are a bunch of good free models. Why not just use those?
Anywho, that's all. So far everyone plays 2.1c elite or whatever it's called and its more open for people.

Level 8
Saying something is bad though is not helpful. If you want it to be better suggest something. Give examples, like changing the heal that sagas use near end of the game to only happen once or have a really long cooldown. Because currently it is very difficult to get past sagas after Janemba.

See that is more helpful to the person making the map then just this.

Level 1
You seem to like ignoring what I said. Changing the models being currently used is one thing I suggested, the other is to bring the start of the game more similar to the Elite version, because the monsters have too much HP and manacosts for chaining are higher.
There's detail if you want it the basics are in the post above yours which you shrugged.

Level 8
You seem to like ignoring what I said. Changing the models being currently used is one thing I suggested, the other is to bring the start of the game more similar to the Elite version, because the monsters have too much HP and manacosts for chaining are higher.

Okay, fine but currently the only difference at the start is that the game punishes people for chaining. Once everyone is strong enough to one shot creeps this becomes no problem (at least in all the games I've played).

There's detail if you want it the basics are in the post above yours which you shrugged.
I didn't notice it, but fine here you go. My fault nothing more or less.

Please don't tell me to "go and make something better".
Stop spouting crap, not everybody can make maps.
Yeah which is exactly why you should be a jerk and say the models such when someone put hard work into making them.

It took him a while to release V10, and here it is, but there's some things that are changed for the worse and not many people are going to play this since they're used to adam's versions.
If they can't get used to changes then they can go play Elite.

I do like it though, I just find early game much harder then it needs to be and the saga stats are next to nil =/
Agreed, I like the new difficulty, sagas aren't just weaklings that you run up and one shot for the most part like in Elite.

I have tried hosting this on east. 40 minute wait for nobody to join, looks like something went wrong there.
True the game doesn't fill up as quickly as Elite but that also is due to the fact a lot of people are going over to StarCraft 2.

Don't start on the models, just because they have a warcraft 3 look doesn't mean its what the majority of players want.
My point was that the characters don't stick out like a sore thumb compared to the enemies and terrain around them.

We're spoiled, this is 2010 and there are a bunch of good free models. Why not just use those?
Anywho, that's all. So far everyone plays 2.1c elite or whatever it's called and its more open for people.
Play both maps then, I do when I can it's hardly difficult considering the basics for both maps are the same.

Maybe I went off on you a bit too much. But when I first read your post you seemed to me to be very... jackass-y.

Level 1
I've always loved DBZ and the WC3 maps of it. This is clearly the best version yet, though there is a problem I've had since the first times i tried this. As Buu, how do you complete, or at least start, the stomach saga? Thanks for the help. :thumbs_up:

Level 1
CAN you add more modes? Easy mode/medium/hard/extreme...because on single player its really hard to kill janemba and all other sagas...also let bubu transform to kid buu on single player...cuz i cant do that without someone else playing as Z fighter. you should also make bosses different power...cuz actually they are always +1 level higher than me... it is ok for expert mode or hard mode...but on single player its boring cuz even if i level up i waste my time cuz janemba/hildegarn/bio broly will be always alot stronger...sometimes even 2x more stats....and you can add more sagas...why wont you add android saga/cell saga/buu saga...also why wont you change geti star to normal frezeer? without that building...it will be better ;) actually i like this map alot but i would like to see those changes =] it might be just another mode that alow me to play all sagas...but it would be great to have them lol ;) ohh and you can do that somehow i will be able to play on single player as vegetto or gogeta..idk maybe give to songo control with vegeta...also allow him to transform vegeta using something like 'vegeta ss" you know... i give 8/10 and it will be 10/10 if i see those changes ;D

Level 4
Well i think janemba realy overpowered
I with friend cant even kill him as Gogeta and Vegito.
Training in Gravity room realy annoying because vegeta is slow in it and while Goku join it he dont getting slower and stealing my POWER >.<
Make Bosses little more weak pls.

Level 3
... rly janemba isn't that hard at all, but i must say Geti can bacome imba like usual, if no Z fighter stops him at start and he knows how to play then he's unstoppable. first time i did omega alone i just beat him up with 7 clones. but he can't rly get any strong though just very many. and pll is still strugling at the saga? the only saga i find a pain is Omega since he's so strong but even he sees a end easily, were are you guys going wrong??
but i think you need to give babidi some abilities it's to hard for him, very few players are able to reach buu, and when they do they missed out on so many sagas that there is no hope for them. as for the regenerate abilities of buu,piccolo and cell, it's not anyoing rly for others but for the users becouse you can't adjust how much energy you wan't to use, you just use it all, somethimes i need to have some energy left in order to survive and i end up gamling on a blast instead of heal since i got no half way.

well what i would like to see in future versions would be more abilities, more sagas, and maby some items.

Level 5
Haha so you're back from the grave eh Gotenkz? Good to know :p, as fun as Tribute Elite was, it's nothing like the classic DBZ Tribute Ultra v9.3, that was Tribute the way it was meant to be, and now V10 is even better.

Keep it up dude, although you're a bit late now because now Warcraft 3 (well US East anyway) is flooded with DotA, shitty Island Defense versions, and Vampirism. And most people I know have quit Warcraft 3 now so oh well ... but I guess the new gamers of 2010 can enjoy this :D

Level 1
OMG, i'd love if u keep creating DBZ Tribute's. People keep hosting this map on GG,

Level 12
Like Tatsuma said, this game punishes chaining... which is pretty much what we do to lvl. Also, your concept of "weaker chars that kill strong sagas get more stats then stronger chars" doesn't make much sense... the only way for weaker chars (aside from getting stronger to actually get the saga) to actually kill a Saga is either chaining them all over the goddamn map (which is somewhat impossible as the game is) or gank the saga.... which is bad too, because only one will get the powerup, unless they keep ganking the saga and everyone's get a different powerup. Also, everyone gets more powerful than Goku if he stays on heaven, so a increase in his bonus would be cool :O And also, increase the base speed of the chars a little?

Edit: Ok, I'm used to it now :D

Also, increasing the range of sense and dbz radar would be somewhat good. And Clan TDB's bot have a name so that I can add it and whois it everytime. I cannot join its channel because apparently nobody's ever there o.o

Last edited:
My friend is great fan, we played game few times and i tested it in single player!

"Esc" button add few levels to hero (4, more or less) in single player ^^

My suggestion is to remove that:
-ss4 writing and use command buttons

Player click Esc button and pick level up!
When he reach new level (10,30 and so on, well Goku at least) new command buttons can be added ^^

Terrain isn't so good, I know that it show DB story and stuff but for example runes are very poor :sad:

Use way gates instead and delete effects, change models!
This way player can click to go to location that isn't connected with main terrain!

I will test map few more times and add more suggestions!

Level 4
Now, this map surprised me on lot of ways. Not only it's on top 5, but it's a DBZ! I'm a DBZ fan by myself and I got to admit that the map itself is very nice, but then again it has some terrain similarities to DBZ Tribute, that's the only bad side.
Spells are ok and this surely is lot more balanced than any tribute map, so that increases it's popularity alot + the custom models.

Great work 5 stars from me. :thumbs_up:

Level 2
that looks like a esf :eek: but still pretty cool :p and i got a glitch in this game or is it suppose to happen if gohan doesnt get potential he gets x2 stat boost in ss if he gets potential and goes ss he has 1.5x stat boost and broly when u get unfrozen and when u get ss 10 levels later its 1.5x stat boost D:
Edit: mind pming me it? i wanna see its animations D:

Last edited:
Level 1
I can`t play this map

I have an original CD of Warcraft III and Warcraft III: Frozen Throne. They work properly when I play maps which are not downloaded (I got them in the game). When I downloaded this map (which I desperately want to play cause I`m the biggest fan of DBZ) I copied file from folder downloads(My documents). Then I right clicked on the icon on the desktop, went properties, find target, maps and paste it there. I`m not sure this is the right thing I`ve done but it`s the only way I know. Then I double clicked on the icon and the game started. I clicked on the bar called custom game. I selected this map. I clicked on play. Then, the menu goes up there. It`s like when you play any map in Warcraft III. And always a loading screen appears and you wait just for bar to fill. But after two seconds, the menu came back down and nothing happened. I clicked on the map twice again, but the same thing happened. I also tried to play other maps from download folder in Warcraft III, but they did not work. Can someone please help me ? I tried reinstalling game, but it did not help

Level 2
this is all you do to download a map click Download press save as then go to Warcraft III Folder>Maps>(Then Click any of your Map folders and click save in there as in Scenario or Download folders etc.) yeah and update the game by going onto battle.net -.-

Level 4
I cant wait for next ver :S
My friend dont like it only because of friends.
Metal Cooler is better than in any others models there. Because his clones got same power as himself like in Movie :D
I hope this map will get more characters and selection screen menu :p

Level 19
I believe I've worked with your earlier versions of this game.

I made an AI to drive all the units that you do not place a human behind the controls.

It's works for all the characters, only buu had some problems but that was fixed too, I could provide you with a link to the map(your map) with the AI added...

if you want to add them, just send me a reply

Level 19
Try changing the name of the game

This is a common problem, the name of the game file is often too long for the warcraft game to read... it just says the game is too big, but really it's the name.

also odd characters can cause the same hiccup

Level 19
Hi I just download the map and I can't play it because the game says it's too big, Am I doing something wrong?

Try changing the name of the game

This is a common problem, the name of the game file is often too long for the warcraft game to read... it just says the game is too big, but really it's the name.

also odd characters can cause the same hiccup

Level 19
This is the worst DBZ version I have ever played.

the Graphics get in the way of game play and the actual game play is annoying.

it's actually frustrating to play... WHY!

you must have spent so long on making this game, but damn it sucks

Level 1
Anyone wanna play with me ? Even 2v2 would be extremly great ! But no pros cause i played it only once or two times. If you want tell me in private or add skype : kiritov123 , i play on garena guys :)

Level 2
If one day, you can fix the tournament bug with stats (on saiyans), and maybe Gohan is even more affected by this (dunno why). They eat the trophy in revert, and then they are imba (*4 stats) while evil players only have *1

Level 1
Can I make Kid Buu if I play single player? Can I make him by just absorbing humans and creeps, or do I need to absorb a strong Z-fighter in oredr to become Kid Buu ? Help please ! :)