• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DBZ Tribute Ultra V10b10

Updated 16th May 2010
DESCRIPTION
Play in the world of Dragon Ball Z/GT as 1 of 12 of the characters in the anime series. It works similar to a hero arena map where you train against creeps but also has an RPG element to it where you pass quests, level up and complete extra sagas based on the DBZ/GT series. It can go up to a 6v6 battle between good and evil, but also acts as a free for all somewhat where you don't have to comply with your teammates to win - just become the strongest.

Everyone competes in this to obtain the highest power level from training against creeps and completing quests. The power levels are displayed in the board along with the game mode and saga you are on. If your character is killed you are sent to the afterlife, a place where you can train without the hassles of your enemies attacking you, however it's harder to gain power in the afterlife, which is it's handicap. If everyone is sent to the afterlife on your team, you lose.

There are also side quests you can do, such as register for tournaments, collect the Dragon Balls to make a wish or train in places such as the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

The map has well over 70 custom models, about 50 custom skins, custom sounds and custom UI.

This map is a beta so there's probably still a few bugs and balance changes to be done. I also need to fix up some of the grammar and add some new features. Also the terrain isn't 100% finished yet. But everything is finished enough for it to be playable.

CHANGE LOG

- New Pterodactyl creeps
- Bio fighters spawn more slowly
- Demon Boar bash ability replaced with Impale
- Janemba beam weakened
- Cell now has +50 energy and +20 hp
- Bebi now has +1 armor
- FTrunks USS2 speed bug fixed
- New roll command to roll for items
- New unstuck command
- New time command to display elapsed time
- Annin no longer spawns near entrance
- Geti Towers now have 50000hp when building
- New model and pathing for Geti Factory
- Cell's sense androids on easy mode fixed
- Can now IT with dballs
- IT won't work if nearby hero is there
Stuff by Ikcilapmada
- Message added for leaving players
- Death messages for heroes
- Killed heroes now get pinged

- Saga/tourny items and power wish now more effective on the weakest heroes and less on the strongest heroes (won't work on forbidden fruit, unit bonuses etc as the effectivness is based on the challenge to win however the challenge on these items are static)
- Gohan has Gekiretsu Madan
- Gohan automatically gets FSK at level 30
- Cooler revive bugs fixed
- Cooler units/buildings now have build times
- Cooler IT cooldown now 120 from 180
- Some new models for terrain including King Yama
- Broly can no longer energy punch HFIL's door
- HBTC now harder to destroy
- HBTC now gives vision until it's destroyed
- Late game saga heal nerfed
- Removed terrain deform effects on DS, BBA, DB to reduce lag
- Doubled stat/xp gain from hero battles
- Cell can sense the androids a short distance in normal mode
- Kyodaika now a unit ability
- Invade Vegeta Mind bug fixed
- Increased min aggro range of creeps from 500 to 600
- Future Trunks USS2 now 4.5x str from 5x and 2.5x int/agl from 2x (speed nerf remains)
- More icons added

- Custom DBZ sounds added (Experimental)
- Geti Star can be rebuilt
- New/Updated creeps, mainly Janemba onwards
- Anyone who has a Majin buff now has an overhead icon
- Babidi can now cast Majin Influence on allies to contribute kills towards releasing Buu
- HBTC balls level 8 from 9
- HBTC not ready until after the Garlic saga has ended, Mr Popo will signal you
- Bebi's CEB AoE now 400 from 300
- Bebi's Tuffle creature now 320 speed from 270
- Cooler IT now 1000 energy from 2000
- Argua/Olibu/Buyon/Pikkon patrols take 1 extra second to come out, 0.1 extras seconds added to patrol time increase, when they are tired take 10+ seconds to come out and have critical/evade skills
- Geti now gets 5 Ore mines from 3 on map
- Geti gets 10000 Ore in mines from 8000
- Some sagas now joint/static sagas to speed up the game
- Board now displays the highest saga powerlevels and displays joint saga names
- Possible spell bugs fixed
- Perfect Cell no longer can go UPC while dead
- Several Lookout Tourney bugs fixed
- SB/FD/RDB crash bug fixed
- Added real player names next to DBZ names so you know who's who
- Fountains now replenish hp/energy and can be destroyed
- SS spamming lag fixed, you can still spam it, but it won't lag
- Goku IT to the afterlife bugs fixed
- HBTC can be blown up
- Dragonballs no longer get stuck in the HBTC
- Several Bebi bodying bugs fixed
- Revive wish ticket and Immortality no longer have a cooldown
- Player heroes now revive with 50% energy from 1000 energy (Excluding android revival)
- Game is no longer paused at the end so people can see statistics at the end of replays
- Multiplayer test mode (See Help/Modes)

- Ore Mines now blow up about 10 seconds after they've been used up so new Ore Mines can appear
- Patrol circles in the afterlife now go black when they are not ready
- The more you use a patrol circle the longer they take to get ready for another training partner to come out
- If you continue to use a patrol circle after extensive training, your training partner will tell you they are getting tired
- After a while the patrol circles return to their full potential, this should prevent over extensive afterlife training. You may also use another training circle while that one is recovering
- Good Dabura now on the Grand Kai's planet
- If you find Dabura some pretty flowers he resets the patrol circles
- If you kill Annin she resets the patrol circles
- Flowers/Annin respawn after 120 seconds
- Permanent fusion from winning tourny bug fixed
- Fixed up Kyodaika's description

- Abilities now do 60% from 70% damage to heroes
- Piccolo ending final lookout tourn using multi fixed
- Sagas come out more quickly now
- Fixed up saga hero stats so they are more even
- Fixed up saga hero levels so they are more even
- Sagas get stronger with more players
- Ally bug during tourny fixed
- Saga heal uses up much more mana per hitpoint
- Saga heal has a more noticable visual effect
- Babidi reviving dead Buu from HFIL bug fixed
- World Tournament dead non-invul players bug fixed
- Stage 1 Enter Body now has stronger summons, half xp gain from creeps and energy stats and also needs 50% hp to use from 33%
- Renamed Left Game to -empty- so it's easier to tell who left and who's dead (dead players are blacked out)
- Bebi COE bugs fixed and more fluent
- Bebi stuck bug using Enter Body when maturing fixed
- Gravity training balls come out more quickly
- Fruit/Meat does an extra 10% heal life/energy bonus
- Buu can cast his ball on Fat Janemba now
- Stage 2 Enter Body gives Bebi's host instant +225 stats, and +500 stats if he maintains the body for over a minute
- Monkey Bebi has Fire Breath
- Geti Star can now build Geti Droids
- Geti Droids build Geti Defense Towers and Factories
- Geti Droids/Defense Towers are based on hero stats and automatically update every 11 seconds
- Factories manufacture Droids/Copies
- Coolers scan/sense now detects all Ore Deposits on the map, his Scan for resources ability has consequently been removed
- Ore Deposits must be taken over by touching them with a unit, then up to 3 Droids can harvest from it (Similar to how undead harvest gold except no building required)
- One Ore Deposit starts next to your base, 2 other ones are placed randomly on the map, they keep respawning somewhere new once they are depleted, max 3 mines at any one time. Ore mines also give no vision.
- You get 1 free Geti Droid at the start
- Cooler now has Geti Repair, similar to Buu's Heal except it takes 25% of your life from your energy, and 75% of your life from your resources
- Cooler when revived by the Geti Star now gives Cooler 50% life and minimal energy, meaning if you want to fully restore yourself you have to use Geti Repair (This is to prevent players from just killing themselves over using Repair)
- Metal Cooler has Instant Transmission, except it only teleports to structures and can teleport up to 24 of his units, it won't teleport harvesting Geti Droids
- Cooler gets resources per kill depending on the level of the creep/hero

- XP is manually triggered so summons do not steal a Heroe's XP
- More bonuses for killing any enemy hero now
- Some new icons
- Gohan can go ss/ss2 without seeing Guru for Potential (Solves the noobs stuck in afterlife issue)
- Dragon Radar available now 1 minute after balls are restored
- Radar can only sense nearby balls, same distance as sense
- Radar has 60 second cooldown
- Radar no longer becomes broken after the first set of balls
- Wish bugs fixed
- Game mode bugs fixed
- Super 13 stat multiplier nerfed
- Most summon moves made stronger
- Separated Bebi's help skills and body skills
- Bebi's Enter Body is auto learned and has 2 stages, first is learned straight away
- Stage 1 Enter Body can take over humans/creeps for Tuffles based on your stats
- Bebi now has Continous Energy Bullets, replacing Saiyan Memories
- Goku's King Kai bonus now only works if you stay there for 2 minutes, bonus also increased
- Bebi and Cell have new bonuses complete with a News team
- Revive tix now have 3 minute cooldown
- Pikkon/Buyon now level 21 from 22
- Bebi, Cell and Cooler have about 50 more initial energy
- Haven't had time to update Cooler, but for now his Clones are much stronger
- To reduce lag, many land deformation effects were removed

- Board at the end of the game displays statistics (kills, deaths, time elapsed etc).
- After defeat screen, game no longer goes to scoreboard, you can freely move around and see what happened.
- Piccolo cannot use Multi Form when giant
- Tourny entrance/Cooler revive regions expanded to prevent appearance bugs
- Goku Spirit Bomb visuals buffed (WIP)
- Tourny death vision bug fixed
- HBTC greatly nerfed
- Gravity training slightly nerfed
- Weak Demons in HFIL now 400hp from 700hp
- Inc vision to 1000 at night for everyone from 800
- Forbidden Fruit drops again in HFIL
- Fruit/Meat now gives additional % life/energy
- Bio Fighters no longer drop xp items
- Broly can no longer energy punch buildings
- Babidi/Majin Vegeta can now update kills to release Buu by killing afterlife training creeps and also sagas
- Babidi gets 5 kills towards releasing Buu if he kills a Z fighter

- Camera command added
- Piccolo Kyodaika bugs fixed
- Capsule Corp collisions fixed
- Senzu/Dragon Ball radar purchase bug fixed
- 1800 seconds into game Bulma tells the Z fighters the radar is ready to collect
- Bio-lab stuck bug fixed
- Dragon Fist/Burning Attack bugs fixed
- Androids/Cell hotkeys fixed
- Vision death bug fixed
- Bosses cannot enter/exit the lookout
- Crazy camera lookout bugs fixed
- Hero battles give live stats/xp for a set time, it slowly diminishes over time, and needs a minute to recharge
- Spells now do 70% damage to Heroes from 100%
- Ins Trans does not work for the afterlife anymore

- Updated terrain again
- Small update to Gohan's Father Son Kamehameha
- New single player test mode, press ESC to boost your characters level/reset cooldowns and energy
- Babidi's Invade Vegeta's Mind now level 40 from 50
- Saga Boss power levels added to board
- Fixed creeps respawn bug
- Fixed ticket bug
- Fixed Bebi/Gotenks tournament bug

- The multiboard now shows everyone's power levels to compare yourself to others (no more asking others for their stats).
- The board also shows the game mode, the saga you are on and the saga bosses current power level.
- Your stat multiplier and fusion timer have been moved top right, the fusion timer now also tells you when you can fuse again.
- There's a larger diversity of creeps to fight now.
- The afterlife, the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and the Dragon ball wishes have all been greatly altered.
- In the beginning the creeps drop random items to help you out at the start.
- You can no longer farm, meaning you can't cheat with Piccolo/Bebi/Cell etc, if you want the stats your summons/clones must be within 1.5 screen lengths!
- Stat multipliers fixed for partial numbers (No more rounding off of stats if you are on 125% stat multiplier as an example).
- Saga Bosses can now use spells, including several beams attacks, healing and other abilties depending on the boss, they are also smarter in chasing but less agressive and less insane on stats
- Terrain updated to match the series
- More than 70 models and 50 skins added
- Battling with other heroes give live xp/stats
- All chars have a sense button meaning you can track down nearby bosses or enemies, but only within 3.5 screen lengths
- Several abilties added/altered/replaced (eg Sprit Bomb, Final Destruction)
- The visual effects have been buffed up, the abilities look closer to the series now, also visuals such as making a wish have been updated to look closer to the series as well
- The User Interface now has a custom Shenron UI replacing the old Human User Interface.

CREDITS
MAP DESIGN
Gotenkz Made DBZ Tribute Ultra V1-V10, Icons, UI, Several Models/Skins
Womplord The original creator of DBZ Tribute finishing @ DBZ Tribute V3.5
FiendishDevil Continued DBZ Tribute to 4.0c, which DBZTU is based from
Ikcilapmada Made DBZ Tribute Elite, copied a few triggers to this version
FORUM COMMUNITY
unimatrixzer0 For managing/paying for the original forums
Cetra, Wivot and Zarmat For managing the new forums and community
ART/MODELS/SKINS
Orgrim Korin, Gogeta, Vegito, Oozaru Bebi, Cell, Gohan
Bron33 King Yama
Robot-dude Pterodactyl
Final Tyrant Janemba skin
Flare Cell first form
Jigrael Bulma base model
JetFangInferno and Will the almighty Explosion effects
Thrikodius Moon
EdwardSwolenToe Cliff spire
Hellblazer-14 Green hedges
Callahan Orbital Strike model
Gottfrei Pine Tree
Tranquil Lightning effect
D.O.G. Meat and Bananas
SiegeRedwolf, Soulrailer, Henryz and Lelia The 4 character paintings
CONTACT
Clan
TDB @ USEast(Azeroth)
Channel
/join clan TDB @ USEast
/join DBZ @ any server
Website
www.dbztribute.com
www.gotenkz.com
Keywords:
dbz, dragon, dbzgt, dbztu, dbz tribute, anime, manga, naruto, goku
Contents

DBZ Tribute Ultra V10b10 (Map)

Level 19
Thx whisper, do you have a replacement Goku/Vegeta anywhere? Everyone wants them replaced.

Thanks Fortinero, I'll update my site with that link.

Well Gotenkz, its up to you.

1) Update your models, and make them look better. Make them far more different then other DBZ Maps.

2) Use already Released DBZ Models.

3) Start to RIP ESF Models, and animate them your self.
(Currently doing this my self)

4) Keep them as they are.

Level 2
Are you going to eventually have every model ingame resemble DBZ? I"m tired of seeing Warcraft 3 units in EVERY single anime type map. You could use Frieza's soldiers, and even some Saiyan warriors... Saibamen.

Level 2
Well some Wc3 units do resemble DBZ creeps. (if you use a bit of imagination)

Really? I haven't noticed. Those undead creatures don't look like saibamen. The dinosaurs are completely different in DBZ. I'm telling you... if you replace those, you'll gain a lot more respect. Not to mention, one of the best looking maps.

Level 8
The models kind of look like their from Bid for Power

thats because if im not mistaken, Orgrim worked on BFP as the modeler so he gave gotenkz the models

well im happy your back gotenkz and the map is well put together and finally something different....good job :D only thing that got to me was that when gohan (im not sure if the others as well) went super saiyan, no hair color change lol a small thing but it changes the way you look at it and i hope to see that in later versions

Level 9
thats because if im not mistaken, Orgrim worked on BFP as the modeler so he gave gotenkz the models

well im happy your back gotenkz and the map is well put together and finally something different....good job :D only thing that got to me was that when gohan (im not sure if the others as well) went super saiyan, no hair color change lol a small thing but it changes the way you look at it and i hope to see that in later versions

tsss, only kids want that kind of shit
it's one more model for only a hair change

Level 2
tsss, only kids want that kind of shit
it's one more model for only a hair change

Wow, gtfo. For real.. It represents DBZ as a whole. If you don't have the hair changes, then it isn't DBZ. Plain and simple. This guys using BFP models, so it's not that hard to rip the head for SSJ Goku, or anyone else.

Level 10
This map have interesting issue but theres some change that i dont like like, 2 hero in same spawn >.> & i prefered the old heaven and hell D: instead of new one ...... .... you should take turn into us east >.> anyway good map but some change are weird and other's are a good idea

i also wanted to know , if u fix damage beam becuz i remember all spell was using udg_real02, i know its can occure glitch,it can be fix by using Dynamic indexing or Local Variable, it was e-z i guess u can do it as well....unless u need help >.> i am here

Last edited:
Level 4
I've been waiting for this a long time the special effects looks great
the map eviroment is amazing...
And i doubt its as unbalanced as the other crap Tributes.

Thank you Gotenkz for returning with this new great version of the
Official DBZ Tribute...

The other DBZ-Tribute maps are vastly inferior compared to this one,
there was also rumors about you quitting WE-Editing...

Continue the good work, Dragon Knight
5/5, +Rep

Level 6
Thanks everyone. In the next version there could possibly be more and newly updated models, I'm also adding sounds to it also. Since this is still a beta it's all experimental.

I think the hbtc and the afterlife are still overpowered, so expect some nerfs to them in beta 8. ps. Beta 8 isn't out yet, I've seen some fake ones...

Level 10
Gotenkz I have edited Dbz tribute ultra 9.3 so much, i know most of ur code by hearts & i saw many glitch like beam damage using same real for all damage which can cause gltich if 2 beam are cast at same time, i also now the Damage using circle and loop it can result glitch by missing damage

If evry1 Knew about code >.> .....

Gotenkz i would like to see your coding skill's :p

Last edited:
Level 6
The beams use a loop of circular damage across an area such as OOOOO, except I overlap them slightly so they don't miss a target. I then use a unit classification so they don't do the damage twice. I've never seen the real variable damage causes any bugs. I'd need to see a replay.

All my triggers are GUI/MUI for spells/Simple Jass for cleaning leaks.

Level 2
When will the new version of the map?
P.s. sorry for my bad English, I am a translator =)

Level 2
plz make more models ss in the map, I think it would be nicer if I could give a link to the map, there eatee all models ss and thanks for the card =)

Level 10
The beams use a loop of circular damage across an area such as OOOOO, except I overlap them slightly so they don't miss a target. I then use a unit classification so they don't do the damage twice. I've never seen the real variable damage causes any bugs. I'd need to see a replay.

All my triggers are GUI/MUI for spells/Simple Jass for cleaning leaks.

alot dbz tribute player could tell you that some beam damage miss specially on Kamehameha, i dont know if ur trigger is jass, but if it is you can use local real it would fix like it fix mine. I can hardly make a screenshot of missing damage..... XD its happened me most of time when i blast turles the sec time O_O

@ screamosilence did u have a banlist, namespoofer or any 3rd party program on ? becuz i have play it in bnet and i got no crashed game : i know vexorian optimizer gave me strange bug when its come optimizing the script code

i didnt really play ur map but i know i played it alot in past XD, it was also this game why i bought wc3 XD, i wanted to know did you make new spell ? becuz i am making some >:]

Level 6
screamosilence: Make sure you've got the latest wc3 tft patch, and also try setting your graphics settings to the highest detail

M_Vegeta: The real variable doesn't interfere, but I know what you are talking about now when you mentioned turles not getting damaged. I did fix that bug. It's not the real, it's the location points that need to be local. If a unit dies dies half way through the trigger from being damaged it tries to call another trigger using the same location variables. But I separated the variables so that's been fixed.

Level 6
cheers and cheers for the rep.

@ranomsan, it's impossible to win with just ss2, you'd have to show me a replay of your extreme skills. Unless you are not talking about single player and instead multiplayer, then that has to do with the skills of the opponent. There is also a normal mode if easy mode is too easy.

Level 1
Bug reporting

Hi,
I had a bug twice on the v10 b7, and I didn't see any correction about it in the b8~b9 (didn't tried it yet on b9) :
It's when you wish to be immortal, you gain no more XP, except with tournament and sagas bosses.
Also, when you have dragon balls, and then you fuse (goku + vegeta or goten + trunks) and died in the fusion mode, the dragon balls aren't dropped.
Bad Z fughters players could then drop the dragon balls in heaven...
Regards,
:)

Edit: i trieed on b9, and its the same.

Last edited:
Level 10
this game would be epic if you had a fly system :) my friend is making a fly system for me in vjass :D >:]

gotenkz when u come over us east take turn clan hkv i want to talk with u :)
btw last game i played i was so over powered i did lvl 60 vegeta at tourny XD so i guess a persone can do whole game with ss2 if he rush evrything :) , i remember in past of dbz tribute ultra i was able to do most hero 50 + at tourny :p even did vegeta 66 XD goku 64, ft 55, gohan 64 and many others :p

if any1 want to learn how to become pro in dbz tribute

take turn into my website : http://hkv.ucoz.net/ we got a dbz tribute section :) with a big tutorial that explain how to play pro :p
my clan will also learn to poeple how to play ^^ like clan lew,dbzm & esw that i was chieftain of :)

Level 1
I dont see any tutorials anywhere on your site about this game. Is this just a ploy to get people to visit your low quality site?

Level 5
A few versions ago, beta 6 or 5, there was a problem in the game about the spawning dragon balls. My friends and i were playing -emrad, however, the last dragon ball spawned in one of those unreachable islands on the upper left corner of the map, so we couldn't finish the game, but it only happened that time. Did you fixed it ? If not, it's a very important thing to fix.

Level 8
Metal cooler is a lot weaker now, the towers spawn with 300 hp which get targeted and destroyed in seconds of placing down, you need to personally guard it.

Metal Cooler doesn't receive upgrades either from killing/dieing.

Other than that it is great.

Level 6
Hi thanks everyone. If anyone has some great strategy or bugs to show me, you can upload replays to my site for me to view. Describing bugs can be difficult for me to fix without a replay. So cheers if you can do that for me.

I'll be changing Metal Cooler somemore in future versions. I think Dende has a better chance of becoming a playable character than Frieza =)

Level 10
Hi thanks everyone. If anyone has some great strategy or bugs to show me, you can upload replays to my site for me to view. Describing bugs can be difficult for me to fix without a replay. So cheers if you can do that for me.

I'll be changing Metal Cooler somemore in future versions. I think Dende has a better chance of becoming a playable character than Frieza =)

dende becoming a playing hero....you are f*cking kidding me D: ............

personnaly im about to get all frieza model form :) O_O.....why should frieza become a hero when he is a part of saga's ?