• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DBZ Tribute Reborn!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
DBZ Reborn
---------------------------------------------------------------

Me and my brother have decided to reawaken the EPIC map that Tribute was. Our ambition and goals are to make it a better map than DBZ Tribute Ultra and DBZ Supreme combined. We know our earlier versions of the map wont achieve this massive goal, but, eventually we plan to achieve this goal. The map will contain ALL NEW SAGAS made by the imaginative skills of my brother and I. It will also contain ALL the DBZ/GT/Movie Sagas.

So, this is where our request comes in, we need:

A Piccolo model
A Normal Future Trunks model and a SS one
A Kid Trunks model and a SS model
A SS3 Goku model
A Decent SS4 Goku model
And, a gotenks model...

We KNOW this is asking a lot, but we gurantee you immense credit for the skins, and a slot in the beta. This map WILL be awesome, we can gurantee you that.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Moved. Don't post in the wrong place again please.

Level 13
So, this is where our request comes in, we need:

A Piccolo model
A Normal Future Trunks model and a SS one
A Kid Trunks model and a SS model
A SS3 Goku model
A Decent SS4 Goku model
And, a gotenks model...

We KNOW this is asking a lot, but we gurantee you immense credit for the skins, and a slot in the beta. This map WILL be awesome, we can gurantee you that.

Heres a SS4 Goku Model
SS4 Goku

There are alot of Dragon Ball z Models here:
Panther Riders DBZ Models

Org-pl's DBZ Models

Wasabi's DBZ Model

Saibaman Model

The only one i could find that you requested was the SS4 Goku Model but the above links go to many different DBZ models.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Meh, Org-pl's models are stolen, so they are hardly his, but I suppose for someone that needs them it doesn't matter the nature of the models.

Level 45
Yes, i know he stole that eva model....its got someones name on the skin..or something, i havnt checked it in awhile..
qoute from tim:
Anyway this bares a striking resemblance to a Half Life model available freely all over the net. Did you happen to convert the Half Life model and animate it for War3?
----------
If you look at the skin it has a date and a name on it, i doubt this dude new wc3 back then since wc3 was in beta at that time i think...
anyway, back on topic people.

Level 8
mikke95
User

No offence, but what did you do, since 2 years registered and now your first comment ... really weird :eekani:

ON-TOPIC:
I think this includes everything you'll need, not sure, cause I played this map one time ages ago ...
In general, go to wc3sear and search in MAP section for "DBZ", there you have mass maps (some unprotected)
http://wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Maps&ID=6684&sid=

Chaos:infl_thumbs_up:

Level 2
I know this post kinda old but just use mpq master to extract models out of protected maps like the newest dbz tribute and supreme (not all of them are extrable and able to work..)

Status
Not open for further replies.