• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need some models plz

Who is your fav dbz char?

• Gohan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vegeta

• Goku

• Gotenks

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
no clu y i made it...also ima need sum icons also (if it is easier and u know anothr site with them plz tell me the site)

also werewulf u make the sickest models.... my friend Da who edited underworld on wc3 used the werewulf model in it

also i need sounds..des anyone kno where to get some?

Ki

Ki

Level 7
This is what makes it hard to make maps that are very unrelated to wc3 and have a lot of different units. A team is mandatory to make a full conversion from wc3 to dbz.

That's why I stopped making a map that I had worked on for a long time; it was just too much of a problem to implement spells and create a coherent environment. My suggestion is to try making a different type of map, something that fits into the wc3 scenario.

Level 8
i dont care about scenario or anything like that i just want the models for my game so i can get it over with cuz when i start something i finish it and i wanna finish it so if anyone is willing to do it plz do it k?

Status
Not open for further replies.