• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DBZ Rpg Ultimate V2 BETA

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

DBZ Rpg Ultimate V2 BETA (Map)

Level 6
Submitted agein, Removed cause some errors last time XD. Well hope you now enjoy cause i made a totaly new Transform system for every character, so whatever you say nobody is rigged anymore :D
SO if your char suck and you get killed all the time, the truth is YOU SUCK!!
Any questions or wanna flame me or anything come to my forum XD
http://s13.invisionfree.com/DBZ_Rpg_Ultimate

Level 6
V2 is not closely done yet, cause i'm gonna put alot of other stuff in it. And this is V2Beta cause i had to remove it.Expect from v2
-Bigger Map
-Better Model (About time)
-Even better Trans System
-HBTC
-Tournament
-Dragonballs

Level 6
Last time i removed it cause i found a little bug that made PC'S Crash. I fixed it, that's about everything! And ur still as big idiot as ever, u dosent have really good models urself so stfu, How old are you really 12-13 like ghostface and those other idiots thinking they rule so fucking much, Well newsflash u guys dont. U all suck!
(yeah u say models, What dbz map is most dowloaded ever and has like 2 models?)

Level 1
There's still a few bugs.

First one is that none of the Saga Stat items work anymore - I don't know if that was intentional or not, but you should just get rid of them if it was intentional.

There are a few more I remember encountering, but I don't remember what they were at the moment. It was early in the morning when I found them.

Level 6
Argh.. i failed the Trans system agein. Everything works fine with everyone exept Cell. he starts with half of the ohers PL wich means he should get half stats from creeps somthing he dosent.. Making him MEGA UBER when he get's he's transes later ingame.. (Just a warning, Close Cell for now)

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
He is week I had a 100% evil jenemba (3 powerlvl or something) and it had 1.75 * int in str and agi stats when it should have 3* int in str and agi.
Some werid bug?

Also bug withs cells explode move you sometimes dont re-apear and you cant do anything to make you re-apear.

Also balence hell and heaven.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
There is something wrong with jenembas stats it could have been a 1 off bug but all i know was I was a level 30 jenemba with 2000 int and 3000 str and agi.
Acording to power level I should have had more str and agi.

I dont know if other people have expierenced this but i definatly did.

Note im not saying Jenembas weak im saying that i had less stats than i should taking it that the int is the stats of a 1 powerleveled hero and i dont know why this happened.

Also cell's dissapering act only happens in "LAGGY" gmes.
Caused by using wait commands I think.

At start hell creeps are too easy to kill compaired to heaven and give MUCH more gold.
This leaves noob Z overloading Heaven and causing Z to be badly drawed back leading to the evil geting UBER stats.

I recomend you. . .
1. Make more spawners in heaven
2. Make the spawns hero units
3. Make the level and stats of the spawns saga or triggering unit dependant
4. Make SNAKE WAY shorter and beutify heaven compaired to the curent boring Rectangle.
5. Try mimiking the heaven and hell like in DBZ tribute and ajusting it to fit your style (not boring terane that makes you want to drop)

Level 3
I heard people on battle.net saying that this map gets more bugged with each version... But i see its not, as kid uub bug is fixed, which was the most problem, and good job on adding stat multiplier to janemba, buu and cell's forms.(i believe that wasnt in 1.8 )