• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

DBZ RPG Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Well a thread about my map cause Ghostface_Kilah said it was a good idea to have one :D
Well i'm gonna just gonna tell alitle about V2 and you guys can post som Bugs,models,sound or anything to help out :D

First of all V2 is gonna be named DBZ - World Battle for now. Maybe fixed later. And i'm not alone anymore. NTW is helping out a great deal on triggers and Ghostface_Kilah is doing somthing.....

Well V2 is gonna have a Arena, like where players can fight eachoter. but we wanna make it kinda cool and stuff so feel free to post ideas.

Second V2 gonna have dragonballs. i did make the dragonballs and everything, bt i couldent figure out the Item stacking system and cause i'm a stubborn guy i diden't wanna learn it if i did not learn it by myself.. therfor no Dragonballs.. But we ARE gonna add them in v2 cause NTW made the Stacking Script.

Where gonna fix ALOT of bugs and errors.. like i said if you know any please post them. And hopefully maybe some new models even :D

Questions,wanna be a beta tester,bugs,help Anything you want go to our page http://s13.invisionfree.com/DBZ_WorldBattle/index.php?

Well i'm gonna uppdate when we fix somthing later
--------------------------
The DBZ man ClaudStrofe

Level 3
Cool, I'd love to help for ur map!! I got a good skin/model for piccolo and a few ideas:

1° I think at the end of last saga (shadow dragon), there should be a battle royal between evil VS good in the arena, to see who wins. Also, Cooler shouldnt have death ball, it should be Super Nova. Super Nova is like death ball but in orange. There should side quests like to find Puar that is lost in the forest, save Launch from police and stuff. If you got any comments or need any other help, heres my official website: http://s13.invisionfree.com/DBZ_Forever/
I'll make u a section for ur map.

Status
Not open for further replies.