• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

DBZ Tribute Reborn V2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This map i edited by Manoo (me), on this version sayan hairs change color, shape. I give credits to vamplord and gotenkz. Have Fun!!!

Keywords:
DBZ, Dragon ball
Contents

DBZ Tribute Reborn V2 (Map)

Reviews
20:34, 2nd May 2009 by bounty hunter2: Consider reading our rules before you upload maps, Rejected.

M

20:34, 2nd May 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Consider reading our rules before you upload maps, Rejected.

Level 2
this map has much potential, just add the rest of the saga's and make Gohan spawn somewhere else. and im gonna love the hair style's of broly. i can help you with an awesome loading screen if you want to, but i cant help you with jass and stuff. you should also make a forum/site for this map. cant wait for next version^^

if you want me to get a you a cool loading screen, e-mail me at [email protected] or pm me

ive already chosen a picture i think youl like it, but i wont post it here. in case people will steal it.

btw, in next version. you should take the models of supreme. instead of having a green ghoul for cell:)
you should also make goten and trunks unable to enter the tournament, i tried and goten won but after that, goten was stuck in the arena. instead gotenks should be able to enter tough

ok if you dont contact me soon, i will give the picture to someone else that wants loading screens

Last edited:
Level 10
tnx, :) in next version i will add:to goku ss4 mode;
, to vegeta ss4 model, trunks Uss model, broly will have ss models, gotenks will have model ss and ss3, gogeta will have models and ss, ss3. Terrain will be changed and more stuff...

Level 2
lol im glad that the next version is coming. this is stuff you should add: the rest of the saga's, adding more models for evil and piccolo, adding models ion time chamber, removing white oozaru and add lightning effect on ss2. il tell more as soon as i remember anything.
cant wait for broly ss forms^^

more to add: ss aura, like in rebirth/supreme or make one yourself. make a bit shorter snake way. change starting point of goten/trunks. move dragon fist requirement to lvl 130 and maybe make the spell stronger (in order to follow saga). Add extreme mode. use the gotenks model that every other maps of dbz tribute use. plz nerf/remove saga logs as they give insanely much stats if you get many, i guees shadow dragons can have logs since they are so many at once. plus syn shenron is powerful.

Last edited:
Level 2
The game should be better, yes. heres some stuff that should be fixed:

Broly has black hair in normal form(seems like every saiyan has black hair.) he has yellow hair in ss form, blue hair in uss form, yellow hair, larger body and burning of energy in lss form, luss form is right, just increase his body size a bit larger than lss.
fix piccolo model.
i like vegito/gogeta models but gotenks looks the same as them, plz use the elite/league/rebirth/supreme model of gotenks.
13 should have their real forms, check the models of the rigged versions.
cell, bebi should have all their models.
plz add the dragonball radar.
buu needs right models.
add an ss aura, something like the old supreme aura. ask kyuubi[lew] about if you can use his ss aura's or something.

ill add some stuff u should fix if i come up with something.

you call that a ss4? its just a hair fix, wheres his tail? wheres his fur? there is a guy who ade goku models, including ss4 on this site, just go to models and search for goku. use that model instead.

Last edited:
Level 9
ok, M Vegeta, you are wrong. Rebirth is not an official version. its only a sucky balanced map made by you. i say that this map isnt the best map. but if he gets help or if he and elite teamworks or something. this would be a great map. Manoo dont care about what M Vegeta says, hes just a child who only knows how to use !.

Who is the child -_- adding hair effect is only for assholes
what is the point of this update ?

when you play any other char it won't have any change and visual effects are not so important in warcraft 3 ...