• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DBZ Productions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
newheader.png

Konnichiwa,

Kave and I have been talking about different ways to give our project more eye candy to the audience. He's been picking out the remainder of my formal brain cells and been showing and guiding me through the other options we could do.

We've come up with the following two ways.

Current Rise Of The Saiyans Style
Stay with the current way our Multiplayer is set (RPG Style)

Arena Idea
Switch over to an Arena style version of the campaign and have Customizable Hero's and abilities. Which will be like a Hero Arena but with the following styles 1v1 Area's and Full Scale warfare in your selected playing area (Based on Budokai Series) The 1v1 system will be a duel style where every odd 6 minutes of gameplay selected Players will fight to the death and the winner will get something in reward.
Which allows our Players to have more strategy whilst playing this type of game.

We will have Blasts stocks (Power Guage like on the PS2 games) which will either be based on the Lumber or with a multiboard/leaderboard per person. Blasts Stocks will be used to Buy Ability's, and will be gained by winning duels and from Time to Time.

Following Abilitys per Person:
imagekr.jpg

We would like to know which would you prefer.

Last edited:
Level 4
newheadery.png

Konnichiwa,

Kave and I have been talking about different ways to give our project more eye candy to the audience. He's been picking out the remainder of my formal brain cells and been showing and guiding me through the other options we could do.

We've come up with the following two ways.

Current Rise Of The Saiyans Style
Stay with the current way our Multiplayer is set (RPG Style)

Arena Idea
Switch over to an Arena style version of the campaign and have Customizable Hero's and abilities. Which will be like a Hero Arena but with the following styles 1v1 Area's and Full Scale warfare in your selected playing area (Based on Budokai Series) The 1v1 system will be a duel style where every odd 6 minutes of gameplay selected Players will fight to the death and the winner will get something in reward.
Which allows our Players to have more strategy whilst playing this type of game.

We will have Blasts stocks (Power Guage like on the PS2 games) which will either be based on the Lumber or with a multiboard/leaderboard per person. Blasts Stocks will be used to Buy Ability's, and will be gained by winning duels and from Time to Time.

Following Abilitys per Person:
imagekr.jpg

We would like to know which would you prefer.

The Arena one sounds like fun, but have you considered making 2 seperate maps, one RPG and one Arena?

Level 4
Yea man the arena style sounds good, once you get the arena done, and you can slowly update it, then you could start work on the RPG idea :D

Level 4
why does it say warcraft IIII DBZ?

IIII would be IV, if you even wanted 4.

Sorry for the double post, i have dial up and the edit button isnt opening....

But what are you talking about, in the first post, it says:

Warcraft III
Dragonball Z
Productions

I dont see where that came from, unless it was like that at first and he edited it :D

Level 19
Sorry for the double post, i have dial up and the edit button isnt opening....

But what are you talking about, in the first post, it says:

Warcraft III
Dragonball Z
Productions

I dont see where that came from, unless it was like that at first and he edited it :D

I've currently already got Three Projects on the go,
Dragonball Z Campaign (Halted)
Dragonball Z - Rise Of The Saiyans (RPG Style currently Pre-Beta 0.5)
Dragonball Z - Arena Style (Name Coming Soon)

We have started working on the arena to day, and been just setting up the Terrain and working out how to do the Brawling area first, then going to slowly start adding in the other Arena's.

Status
Not open for further replies.