• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DBZ / Naruto / Anime Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Fucked up minds,I only said it once because I didnt knew and nothing more,I got the point you guys are in need of scape-goats,since you are too important to deal with the problem yourselves.You just recruit a random unexperimented member,which it happened to be me,to deal with this shit,well Im out.

Ok,check my repping,I only have from Rysis ,because I sent him my DBZ models,like 1 month ago.

Bye bye, so long, can't wait to see your thread in something else bawling your eyes out about how you were "abused" and "mistreated"

i know i dont have the rep and if you dont want to do this then dont but if you would/did i would rep and be gratefull to you.I only need 1model which is Bahamut from FF10 here are vids on how he moves/attacks(would need 2units one for cinematic or put them into one)first animation i would want is just to make the thingy on his back always spin.Then that 4ball shooting spell animation .these should help
HTML:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPGdLUOFsGQ&NR=1
HTML:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmQjKGhe9a8&feature=related

Level 7
holy f*** your all immature rep is worth absolutely nothing CONGRATULATIONS you got F***ing ten F***ing thousand rep you can cash it in for... oh wait ABSOLUTLY NOTHING your just being a bunch of pricks and trying to annoy those who want models. if the makers of the models want people to have them then just post them in the models section saying give credit to the maker otherwise you shouldnt even be distributing them so F*** OFF.

Level 1
holy f*** your all immature rep is worth absolutely nothing CONGRATULATIONS you got F***ing ten F***ing thousand rep you can cash it in for... oh wait ABSOLUTLY NOTHING your just being a bunch of pricks and trying to annoy those who want models. if the makers of the models want people to have them then just post them in the models section saying give credit to the maker otherwise you shouldnt even be distributing them so F*** OFF.

i couldnt agree more, rep is useless, who cares...? why not actually help the OP????

Level 5

hmm reputation shows the respect others have to the owner o.o
and it shows that you are a sirious part of the hive o.o
other people give reputation because of help o.o
so the owners of reputation can be proud of it =D
you are not such a person with high reputation o_O
and i dont think with senseless flaming you will get respect or something >_>

the reputation for models like this is ok o.o
work for the things you want o.o

Level 14

Um, I'm guessing out of that incoherent jumble of words, that you don't like rep?
I'm really not quite sure what you're saying, are you attacking NearbyHermit or just the rep system?
Rep is something that you get for helping the Hive. And the Rep requirements on anime models were instituted to stop n00bs from asking for them in a different thread every day. If you actually took the time to READ the entire thread, you would know that.

Saishy said:
No, I'm not.
And if you can't see the difference its not me that will tell you xD.

Haha Saishy wins

Level 13

Kaboom, it seems like you're on a pretty thin layer of ice, but do you get off? No. Instead you jump up and down on it with cleets while lighting a campfire to roast marshmallows on it.

Anyways, the reason for the rep thing is to show that you're not just here to take some models and scram. We want intelligent people. The people that come here just to get the models, are dumber than a shovel.

Level 26
OH LAWD REP IS THA DEVIL! WE GOTSTA RUN AWAY!
Oh, shut the fuck up.

Look, I quite honestly don't give a shit what you people think about rep. I myself don't take rep seriously either. But it's there, and it's meant to be at least semi-useful in finding out how well-behaved a user is. Which means it should not be abused by having others rep you just for distributing models. These people aren't "trying to annoy those who want models". They're not obligated to give the models in the first place. THIS IS A FUCKING FAVOR, YOU RETARD. They just want to collect some users more committed to the Hive in the process of doing this favor.

Oh sorry, forgot to censor the "fuck"s. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.