• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Cinematic] Darkness Within v1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
As the title indicates (and perhaps some have noticed in my signature), there is an update incoming for Darkness Within.

This update includes several key components.
  • The ending of the cinematic (that is not included in the current cinematic).
  • Camera work adjustments
  • Terrain improvements
  • Improved action sequences
  • Couple of new Systems
  • Bug attacks (Leg in trees, shadows spawning in front instead of behind the character and more)

Normally I wouldn't post this, however I need a couple of beta testers. This does not only include giving feedback on the cinematic, but I have some systems that I am going to implement into the cinematic. Most of those are dynamic and therefor could have potential use for in my or other people's future cinematics (perhaps my own SC2 cinematic series even).

I am looking for only 1 or 2 people to provide me with some feedback a couple of times throughout March-April. let me know if you are interested :).

Regards
Hemlock

Level 13
Cant wait, do you need help with character sounds? I would be happy to help you:)

There is 1 more voice, but I already have that covered, thanks for asking however.

---

So far a significant thing I have been able to complete is a new fly-fall system.
The old way:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DYrOE16xG4&t=3m2s

The new Way:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCwqnc4YyTw

feel free to share your toughts on it.

for now things are going to be postponed as I focus on my Cinematic contest entry "Red Horizon".

Status
Not open for further replies.