• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Darkfall - I want some answers by a pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hey, i think Darkfall looks interesting, and think it would a awesome game to play with my dudes from mah class. It looks epic with those giant play made wars, and it would be awesome to make your own clan, and rape other towns.

Anyway, i would like to know some stuff from one who knows about the game. Thoughts is okay aswell.

Will there be equipment in it? Or just skills?
Will you be able to form your char your own way? (Like a warrior, rogue.. you know).
I know it's not a rpg, but can a newly started noob own a dude who have been playing for months? I mean, can you improve your dude, with for example ranks, items, titles or stuff like that?

Level 4
I don't want to be... irritating, but these sentences up there are completely noobish. 100% Noobish. Who cares if you want to play with dudes of your class? I mean, I don't want to insult you or anything, but in every MMORPG you can make your character, add weapons e.t.c. And no, of course you can't pwn a complete pro if you are a complete noob. I... hope this helps.

Level 8
hey.. this is not a mmorpg.. that is why i ask. i have played wow, war, aoc and so on. (not aion) i know alot about mmorpgs, but this is a MMOG not a RPG, there is no leveling. Next time research before flaming..

Status
Not open for further replies.