1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Seek unity between the elements in the 22nd Terraining Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Seize the moment! The 18th Mini Mapping Contest has commenced.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

DarkElvenDracon

Submitted by Tranquil
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Dark elven rider.

Uses no custom textures.
Uses Animations from death knight model.

Keywords:
Dark, Elf, Evil, Rider, Knight, Dracon.
Contents

DarkElvenDracon (Model)

DarkElvenDracon (Model)

Reviews
01:48, 9th Apr 2016 Fingolfin: Works ingame, a pretty solid edit in my opinion.
  1. 01:48, 9th Apr 2016
    Fingolfin: Works ingame, a pretty solid edit in my opinion.

2. teozamait

teozamait

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Uhh, perfect for a High Elf Death Knight with a few changes of color, this could be very useful:D

I love the helmet and the horse in particular, they are very different from the standard DK model:)

3. Kyrbi0

Kyrbi0

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    It's funny how few Dark Elf models we have here on the Hive... And for me, not a big deal. But I'm always a fan of modelers tackling the diversity issue, closing that gap... So this is a great move in that direction.

I really like her... mane? :p Seriously, though, really impressive edit. I can tell it's the Death Knight base, but much has been changed; the sword is great, the helmet/head is neat, the horse is different... I like it.

4. Arad MNK

Arad MNK

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Useful for Death/Dark Knights. Good job.

5. Warseeker

Warseeker

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Awesome job :)

6. clockwork2

clockwork2

Resources:
    Resources:
    Kyrbi0 that's a dude... But I agree ya don't see many drow models on THW.

7. Mechanical Man

Mechanical Man

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    It's because the require a skin. Using night elf skin doesn't make them good. Dark ranger is little better, but still too undeadish and it's only one anyway.

8. Kyrbi0

Kyrbi0

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    It's a joke/reference. ; )

9. clockwork2

clockwork2

Resources:
    Resources:
    Oh yeaaaaahh.... The Hobbit/ fact all elves look feminine right? Scept probably for that elf who became KING of a buncha dwarves (Whose name is cursed by Elvenkind/Revered by dwarfdom, YES I AM TALKING ABOUT THAT DWARF FORTRESS ELF KING.)

10. Anknaton

Anknaton

Resources:
    Resources:
    What can I say... Warhammer and Dungeon & Dragons seems enough! Good work! Would love to see more... :D

11. FeruEnzeruJKun

FeruEnzeruJKun

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think in my future, i should give my own Dark Elves, my own Pale Elves (Dark Elven ones and others), my own Black Elves and my own Cave Elves in my WC3 projects some dorei meanings like meaning "Children of the Dark or Children of the Darkness" along with "Children of the Caves or Children of the Caverns" and "The Pale Children".

Besides, Blizzard or Hive needs a Language-Blizzard Game Language (Eredun, Orcish, Darnassian/Thalassian, Nazja, etc) translator that does proper, unproper, other modes and mature language filters (red highlighting for bad words) for languages similar to translators and others.

Also, Cannibal from Battle-dot-net made some dorei meanings like (Founded on a Battle net post):
    Alah'dorei, Children of Light, a name for elven priests and paladins. (Light Elves?)
    Shalla'dorei, Children of Shadow, a name for elven void-users. (Void Elves or Shadow Elves?)
    Elune'dorei, Children of Elune, the highest point a night elf can achieve. (Elune Elves or Moon Elves? I think Elune probably means Moon in each elven language i might presume)
    Thas'dorei, Children of the Forest, a name given to dryads and keepers of the grove. (Forest Elves or Wood Elves?)
    An'dorei, Children of the Snow, a name given to nymphs of Northrend. (Snow Elves or Ice Elves?)
    Dracon'dorei, Children of Dragons, a name for elven dragonsworn. (Draconic Elves)
    Felo'dorei, Children of Fire, a name given to Druids of the Flame. (Fire Elves)
    Jael'dorei, Children of Rats, a name given to homeless "pests" by royalty. (Pest Elves or Plagued Elves?)

And my made up meanings are (Founded on my WoWWiki blogs):
    Naz'dorei - meaning children of the sea or water (Probably Sea Elves or Seaborne?)?
    Mak'dorei - meaning children of the wave or sea? (Probably Sea Elves, Seaborne or Waveborne?)?
    Xaxas'dorei meaning children of the chaos (Probably Chaos Elves, Chaosborne or Fel Elves?)
    Tel'dorei - meaning children of the earth (Probably Earth Elves, Earthborne or Wood Elves?)
    Nor'dorei - meaning children of the heavens (Probably Heavenborne, Sun Elves or Light Elves?)

And that's it for now on. (I'll do the WoWWiki version of my English-Blizzard Language Dictionary maybe next year since it got gigantic. Hard for me to think and do actually)