• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Darechom survival game

Are you waiting for Darechom ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Untitled27.png

Darechom on Source 2 (2020 - Present)

Darechom is an upcoming survival simulator re-make of my old mod Darechom (Warcraft 3 [Defense / Survival] - Darechom 2012-2013 y.) on Source 2, that combines best of survival, rpg elements, character customization, crafting, events and realistic world.

I'm working alone on this game, so anny support will be mega cool! The game is a work in progress and is subject to change.

darechom_003.jpg
darechom_004.jpg

Level 8

Darechom «Movement system + night» 005: - new movement system - added new animations (Thanks to Evil) - added energy system - added breathing effect - added footstep and breathing sound effects

Level 8
I want to report that in this video you can see my progress in 30 days of development.
Also, I shoot everything as it really is, I do not hide anything and do not show only the best moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.