• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dan's Music Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
oh yeh ive got many many links to music i like however im not gunna start posting here for a few days because i dont have time. i feel that eac music should have somethin written about it then just being posted so people know what they are listening to....

Level 21
at the moment there is one great song that i like and have been listening to quite a bit, its vertigo by U2

[video width=400 height=350:87c184b1e7]http://exodus.interoutemediaservices.com/deliverMedia.asp?id=eec0925b-c560-4605-bb5c-7f507d804a36&de=[/video:87c184b1e7]

U2 might not be your sorta band of artist but i certainly think this song is worth alot of credit, mabey i wont buy the albums, but i will download the single.

Level 21
another song i am listening to alot recently is radiohead - idioteque. mainly because the back beat is soo cool its gotta be one of the best ive ever heard, i dont particularly like radiohead because they(or he i dunno) can be quite depressing as his voice and lyrics are really sad. however i put that aside in this case because its a tune you can really get into.

little bit of info for you, this song has been out along time and i used to listen to it alot but i stopped probably coz i listened to it too much. then last week i played a map called blahhh on cs and part of the song was on the map and i just really wanted to listen to it again.

unfourtuanatly i cant find a little media thing for it but download it or buy it if u can.

Status
Not open for further replies.