• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Damage Taken % Increase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
How do i go about increasing the damage taken by a unit by a % amount?

Level 34
Or inner fire. It gives percent I think.

Or True Shot Aura. It can be either % or real number.

Level 15
If you meant increasing attacker's damage, use wardrums or something like that, if you meant increasing damage taken, just reduce target's armor. There is a formula that calculates armor reduction on blizzard official site. Reverse it to calculate the exact % you need. I hope you're good at maths :p

Level 10
Alright, sorry for the late respons, and thankyou for all the info, im gonna go delve for that armor calculator. I can use that in-conjunction with Increase spell dmg taken ability and it will get the right effect.

And yes, i meant changing the percent amount of how much damage is being taken in by a particular unit.

Edit: Found the damage calculator, and then scrapped that idea lol. Found a damage detection script and implented that, works fantastic. Thanks for the insight guys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.