• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Damage detection sistem +rep for working gui system

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need help for damage detection sistem. Pls I have seen damage detection sistem on spell forum and do not give me link for it. Can u make me map like that but only in gui and lets spell x0 damage modification +rep for working sistem. I would use sistem from here but it has many thing(moving unit, summoned, knight)
I want just to see how to make it like unit take is attached but it doesnt take damage

Level 23
I have damage detection system on my map
it is not perfect(it is not recycled as I dont know if it actually is posible to do in GUI and my JASS knowledge is kinda poor still)
(I have took the system from map to another one)
I hope it is what you wanted
It works without laggs if you dont have more than 50 units on 1 position and it somehow doesnt work for preplaced units :/
It also filters the dmg so when you have units placing buffs on some units it wont show 0
Also if you want to prevent game crash while having too many units on map copy this trigger(damage detection 2) several times and turn off the first and turn on the second after some elapsed time

Attachments

• damagedetectionedo494.w3x
    17.1 KB · Views: 44
Status
Not open for further replies.