• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

D3W requires 1.24!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
As the title says, if your not able to play the map or can not host it online becouse warcraft 3 had a limit of 4mb in maps, but they increased it in patch 1.24 to 8mb, making it possible for us to add things such as high quality skins, etc, making it impossible to play it on any version before 1.24.

So, try updating to 1.24 & it should work.

I made this thread to prevent people from asking why it doesnt work, when they simply doesnt have the latest version.

Also, if you have a pirate version of the game, we wont help you!
It is illigal, and you should be able to buy warcraft 3 if you have access to a computer aswell as internet.
So do not ask where to download patches etc, we want a world of peace, not pirates. (i didnt mean to offend you with the pirates part RedMarine ;D)

I really hope this will reduce the amount of topics asking about this issue.

Thanks!

~CloudMax

Status
Not open for further replies.