• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Units (Like Uberlisk)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,
i have recently been making some attachments for models, Just for a little break from making a map. (getting back on that now). I just thought that i would share my development with you.

Picture 1 - Orbital BattleShip
attachment.php

Picture 2 - Infested Command Center
attachment.php

Picture 3 - Combat Tank
attachment.php

Attachments

• TANKNEW.jpg
    TANKNEW.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 13,872
  • Battleship.jpg
    Battleship.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 14,169
  • InfestedCC.png
    InfestedCC.png
    891.1 KB · Views: 15,631
Level 7
i have to agree with tleno the first to while still cool are very simple and lack that WOW(not the game) factor for me. BUT that tank is freakin sweet!

Orbital Battle ship is kinda too simplistic, It would be cool if you would add some kind of Cruisers at the sied to be like engines.
Infested Station is kinda bleh, kinda simplistic...
Combat tank is something I love.This thing is awesome! Lol hellblazer.

i have to agree with tleno the first to while still cool are very simple and lack that WOW(not the game) factor for me. BUT that tank is freakin sweet!

Hmmm ta guys... Yhhh i was just wondering what i could use for the engines, but couldnt think :L, and Im adding engines now ;D i think you might like them.

Engines? Hmmm... Tech lab? One of the doddads? Fusion reactors?

Hmmm it aint much but added Ships as engines due to they give the Engine looking feel behind and wings. Also added new turret.

Battleship -
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Behind.jpg
    Behind.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 4,548
  • Battleship.jpg
    Battleship.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 7,172
Level 27
The new orbital battle ship is awesome! Only I would call it other way, this is so much better than battleship now... maybe "Orbital Dreadnought" or "Orbital Command Vessel"...
And more creations like this?

I'd like to see a Fortified Fortress-Factory... or a propaganda center... or a silo bunker... or an uberseer... or a colosal colosus! Man so much ideas...

The new orbital battle ship is awesome! Only I would call it other way, this is so much better than battleship now... maybe "Orbital Dreadnought" or "Orbital Command Vessel"...
And more creations like this?

I'd like to see a Fortified Fortress-Factory... or a propaganda center... or a silo bunker... or an uberseer... or a colosal colosus! Man so much ideas...

Hmmm Might make that silo bunker ;)
but till then :D

Here is an enhanced Refinery ;) Tell me what ya think.
attachment.php

And mastered Refinery
attachment.php

Attachments

• EnhancedRefinery.png
    EnhancedRefinery.png
    1 MB · Views: 8,491
  • MasteredRefinery.png
    MasteredRefinery.png
    743.2 KB · Views: 4,461
Level 27
Well this can be easilt done inside the game editor, that's quite simple I'd say.
This new uberfinery is awesome, Kinda like if they would use Vespen gas to power all the fusion reactors...
Talking about that propaganda/communications center, I've got a little description:
It's a Command Center, there are about six radars from all sides like in some kind of Stop sign, also there are possibly some other parts too like barracks or something, I have no ideas now...
And have you tryed using a wall (electrical fence I mean) doddad?!

Well this can be easilt done inside the game editor, that's quite simple I'd say.
This new uberfinery is awesome, Kinda like if they would use Vespen gas to power all the fusion reactors...
Talking about that propaganda/communications center, I've got a little description:
It's a Command Center, there are about six radars from all sides like in some kind of Stop sign, also there are possibly some other parts too like barracks or something, I have no ideas now...
And have you tryed using a wall (electrical fence I mean) doddad?!

Hmmm well my next Option for these new buildings.
refinery for example. Was to add description, build time, able to be built and so on. So they are all built ;D make new icons for them, But i guess i will have to take my time with doing them,

Status
Not open for further replies.