• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Command Center Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I am trying to have a custom upgrade for the Terran command center where by it upgrades to a biodome command center. Currently I can get the upgrade to work, but the model for the command center does not change after upgrading(It would be similar to upgrading a command center to an orbital command), I have searched through the previous posts and can't figure out how to go about editing the actors(if that is what needs to be done?)Any input on this problem would be greatly appreciated!

Level 5
follow the Building tutorial link in the signature, it should get you in the right direction.

if you plan on using default CC's as well then follow the tutorial exactly. if you are not using the CC's then just modify the fields to your own created buildings. ask if you need more help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.